[1.3] Templar Summoner a.k.a The Pillager - HC/Bloodlines - Updated

"
ruzga wrote:
well this was reall ystupid

i should ask can i go to templar life nodes now our my summons will be useless if i stop going for bonuses for them?

That's my exact progression so far in Invasion :) As I have said in the guide, just take what you need at that point. Grab more life if you lack it, grab auras, extra dex if you need it. Then respec out of it after.
And summons wont be useless. They can be re-summoned, you cant :) So, if you need life, grab that life cluster and pimp summons later :)
IGN: @ToeTags
Guild: SSDD
why i no see build after 60 lvl . Empty tree
"
hik200 wrote:
why i no see build after 60 lvl . Empty tree

Because you are, most likely, looking at 1.0.6 builds. As I have said, I am playing and leveling now, so I really don't have time to rewrite entire guide for 1.1.0.
I posted full build and there is no mandatory path you should follow. Grab what you need depending on your gear.
what are your opinion of dual curses?

and minion damage is the biggest dmg gem for a summon with 77% damage increased?
Last edited by sebaper on Mar 6, 2014, 9:09:54 AM
"
sebaper wrote:
what are your opinion of dual curses?

and minion damage is the biggest dmg gem for a summon with 77% damage increased?

I am mostly a solo player, so I don't need dual curses. But they are right there, so you can sacrifice a bit of life/mana and get em if you want. As for minion damage, yea, I think so.
About the death of your char - couldn't you have steered minions manually with a spell?

I don't know if it workes now, but it did before release, minions just focused attention on where you cast your spell, so something like Firestorm worked fairly well.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
i have a more broad question

why summon/arc hybrid?

i would like to do some damage and i find fireball/ek/firetrap the most damaging of all easy to grab skills

am i wrong in something?

or even freezepulse for slowing enemies

i would like to know the reason for arc
"
About the death of your char - couldn't you have steered minions manually with a spell?

I don't know if it workes now, but it did before release, minions just focused attention on where you cast your spell, so something like Firestorm worked fairly well.

Well, I tried, but sometimes they will just get stuck :)
"
ruzga wrote:
i have a more broad question

why summon/arc hybrid?

i would like to do some damage and i find fireball/ek/firetrap the most damaging of all easy to grab skills

am i wrong in something?

or even freezepulse for slowing enemies

i would like to know the reason for arc

Arc gives you shock stacks, and with elemental equilibrium it worked pretty damn good with BMs. Dunno how BMs work now, but it seams its not that big of a nerf. Will see when I get there.
BM are dead... Kam there and they are usless
Bayern des samma mia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info