[1.3] Templar Summoner a.k.a The Pillager - HC/Bloodlines - Updated

Great guide, im using it in my first char, THNX

Why dont use dual curse?
Curses are good a high lvls?

Why dont pick all the nodes in the sovereignty?

Elemental equilibrium is useful without BM?

Regards
i have a question

where should i go now? it is HC

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVs3R2usRUcy0biTpwjZCyqY-oCdrhpspqyIQJAz
well this was reall ystupid

i should ask can i go to templar life nodes now our my summons will be useless if i stop going for bonuses for them?
Hello I just found your guide after you bumped it for 1.1 and I have just started playing it on Invasion. First thing, could you link your gear instead of just putting names so I can maybe see your gem set up? D: And also, since I've got zero gear and everything, I'm just using raise zombies, summon raging spirit, and spectral throw but its really tough to get through everything. Could you please let me know what kind of stats I should look for on gear and also I'm not too sure if you are going EVA, ARM, or ES mainly? I know you said you put your gear but I haven't seen it?

Just wondering if the early game will be a constant struggle or am I just playing it wrong? >.<
I'd love more early game tips if possible so I can get on my own two feet before expanding the passive tree to my personal preferences.
Probably flame sentinels are more than a valid option here ( Conc. Effect, Faster Casting, Fire Pen.. ) for replacing Burned Miscreations.

I'll run a new character in Invasion today just for having some fun, let's see how it goes.. =)
Wait... you're wasting 5 skills, because you don't want to play with female char?
"
sarfios wrote:
Wait... you're wasting 5 skills, because you don't want to play with female char?

I don't see where are those wasted points. And sorry I don't want to follow the Yellow Brick Road like everyone else.
IGN: @ToeTags
Guild: SSDD
You know I mean the first 5-6 points
"
Ishabooo wrote:
Hello I just found your guide after you bumped it for 1.1 and I have just started playing it on Invasion. First thing, could you link your gear instead of just putting names so I can maybe see your gem set up? D: And also, since I've got zero gear and everything, I'm just using raise zombies, summon raging spirit, and spectral throw but its really tough to get through everything. Could you please let me know what kind of stats I should look for on gear and also I'm not too sure if you are going EVA, ARM, or ES mainly? I know you said you put your gear but I haven't seen it?

Just wondering if the early game will be a constant struggle or am I just playing it wrong? >.<
I'd love more early game tips if possible so I can get on my own two feet before expanding the passive tree to my personal preferences.

Sadly those items are passed down to guildies who needs them in parent leagues :) I am starting from scratch in Invasion. There is a skill setup in one of the spoilers though.
As for the gear, I go hybrid ar/es.
And yea, its super hard leveling a summoner, especially in Invasion. I got killed last night at level 2 by a chaos damage snake boss, who was the first mob I've encountered in Coast :) So, it will be a pain in the ass.
I am using zombies, split arrow, fire trap and decoy totem now for leveling, that's what dropped for me :) I will update this guide to 1.1.0 when I get to higher levels and check out specters.
"
sarfios wrote:
You know I mean the first 5-6 points

Templar:
30 int
40% mana regen
10 dex

Sion:
20% mana regen
24% max mana
1 point left

And in Witch starting area, after you get Lord of the Dead, there are plenty meh nodes to get out of it. So it kinda ends up the same.
IMHO, I don't see it as wasted points. And if I miss 1 point by not starting as a Scion, then so be it. Not like it makes any difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info