[1.3] Templar Summoner a.k.a The Pillager - HC/Bloodlines - Updated

"
Cuzzo wrote:
"
"
ampdgmr wrote:
I still can't figure how to get hatred in either, and I have level 20 reduced mana.

My link is on my gloves like: reduced mana, determination, clarity, vitality. I want to use hatred, but I'm not sure how.

As for the tentacle miscreations, I've tried them before.. but not with that support gem setup. From what I saw of them they where way too squishy for my tastes. If you're going to go that route, I'd recommend Avian Retch. I would try these but with my 6link it will take me way too much time / money to get 3 green slots on a Saintly Chainmail (LMP, Chain, Faster attacks)

.. I'm still not sure though, the BM / Arc nerf sucks. I clear fine, but nothing like I used too.

Well, you need all of your auras on lvl20 Reduce Mana gems :S And Reduce Mana Reserved Passives. Ideally, it should go in a 5l/6s chest that has a top left slot un-linked for snapshotting specters :)
But, since you have 6l, why don't you use tabula to snapshot specters, and fill the rest of the 5l with aura gems and redu mana?

I'm so confused about snapshotting spectres.. You got a video of this in action?

Yup, here it is, and it still works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkegTOzoo8M
Turn annotations on.
IGN: @ToeTags
Guild: SSDD
Last edited by ComradeMrki on Mar 19, 2014, 11:57:01 AM
"
"
ampdgmr wrote:
I still can't figure how to get hatred in either, and I have level 20 reduced mana.

My link is on my gloves like: reduced mana, determination, clarity, vitality. I want to use hatred, but I'm not sure how.

As for the tentacle miscreations, I've tried them before.. but not with that support gem setup. From what I saw of them they where way too squishy for my tastes. If you're going to go that route, I'd recommend Avian Retch. I would try these but with my 6link it will take me way too much time / money to get 3 green slots on a Saintly Chainmail (LMP, Chain, Faster attacks)

.. I'm still not sure though, the BM / Arc nerf sucks. I clear fine, but nothing like I used too.

Well, you need all of your auras on lvl20 Reduce Mana gems :S And Reduce Mana Reserved Passives. Ideally, it should go in a 5l/6s chest that has a top left slot un-linked for snapshotting specters :)
But, since you have 6l, why don't you use tabula to snapshot specters, and fill the rest of the 5l with aura gems and redu mana?

It's just I really hate snapshotting. I think it's such a silly and tedious thing that shouldn't be in the game.
Is templar a better summoner than a witch ?
"

Normally, no. Usually a Witch will have 2-3 passive points more in the endgame at some point (at least when I compared my builds), but that doesn't really matter then. They are about even and the Templar has easier access to additional Spectres and the aura passives. Just getting that last minion nodes near the witch is a bit annoying.
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
"
Janus171 wrote:
"

Normally, no. Usually a Witch will have 2-3 passive points more in the endgame at some point (at least when I compared my builds), but that doesn't really matter then. They are about even and the Templar has easier access to additional Spectres and the aura passives. Just getting that last minion nodes near the witch is a bit annoying.

Which one will be easier to level up with searing bond ?
If I was looking to get my IIR to 300%, how could I do that with the build you got going on right now? Would I need to change a lot of talent points for ele resists?
Hello, i saw the video how summoning specters work. but only in top left works ?? :(
If anyone wants a helm for this build, I crafted this and stopped once I hit +2 minions.
hi,

question what makes the use of trap / remote mine so effectiv ?
for the trap on lvl 20 it gets 34% damage, that looks not very much.
like melee phys dmg gets over 50% and minion dmg over 77% dmg.
can you plz explain me, i dont get the different here
"
OrangeBlossom wrote:
hi,

question what makes the use of trap / remote mine so effectiv ?
for the trap on lvl 20 it gets 34% damage, that looks not very much.
like melee phys dmg gets over 50% and minion dmg over 77% dmg.
can you plz explain me, i dont get the different here

lvl20 trap has 34 MORE (multiplier) damage, minion damage has increased (additively).
(10*34 = 340 ;; 10+77 = 87 - should be clear what's more)

E.g on evangelists + zombies - both 6l:

spectre - faster casting - conc effect - inc aoe - trap - remote mine

zombie - multistrike - melee splash - melee phys - remote mine - faster attacks (I'm not quite sure if faster attacks or trap is more damage, but in the end it doesnt really matter I'd say)

TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info