[1.3] Templar Summoner a.k.a The Pillager - HC/Bloodlines - Updated

You said your gear was pretty shitty.. What would you suggest as high end gear? Been running maps and need some upgrades!
i think evangelists are the most op now

did you see teh bubbal? you are almost immortal if you stay in it i would die 10 times on cruel dominus but i used bubble and they survived with only my rejuv totem the whole fight

also they stack nick coz it is physical spell dmg so added fire and so on dunno the plan on supporting gems but i really like them now
"
Cuzzo19 wrote:
You said your gear was pretty shitty.. What would you suggest as high end gear? Been running maps and need some upgrades!

As high end gear I would look for 700ar/400es chest, Mon'tregul's, 1500+armour shield (especially if you take shield cluster I took), stuff that keep you alive. And first of all, qual gems.
Thing about this build is that it really works with cheap gear.
IGN: @ToeTags
Guild: SSDD
"
ruzga wrote:
i think evangelists are the most op now

did you see teh bubbal? you are almost immortal if you stay in it i would die 10 times on cruel dominus but i used bubble and they survived with only my rejuv totem the whole fight

also they stack nick coz it is physical spell dmg so added fire and so on dunno the plan on supporting gems but i really like them now

I've just unlocked Sceptre of God, so I will get Evangelists and try em out. So far, Sentinels are working pretty well.

Ps. Another vid will soon be up, Maelström of Chaos unique map.

Video
Last edited by ComradeMrki on Mar 15, 2014, 9:27:34 AM
"
"
Cuzzo19 wrote:

As high end gear I would look for 700ar/400es chest, Mon'tregul's, 1500+armour shield (especially if you take shield cluster I took), stuff that keep you alive. And first of all, qual gems.
Thing about this build is that it really works with cheap gear.

thanks for the advice!
Last edited by Cuzzo19 on Mar 16, 2014, 6:33:46 AM
Why not use trap gem to multiply dmg?
(🌸=◡=)
What would be a better endgame unique weapon for a summoner? Mon'tegrul's or Midnight? Both have their trade offs, and seems like Midnight is tad bit cheaper.
"
Why not use trap gem to multiply dmg?

I am using Remote Mine. I may pop in Trap if I get Tabula.
"
reciprocate wrote:
What would be a better endgame unique weapon for a summoner? Mon'tegrul's or Midnight? Both have their trade offs, and seems like Midnight is tad bit cheaper.

Mon'tegrul's by far. That 30% life reserve is simply too risky. I would never do that in any HC league. You can still use it to summon 4 buff zobies, switch set to that culling wand (can't remember the name now) and summon 4 more regular zombies.
[UPDATE]

I started doing maps at 66, currently lvl 72 and clearing everything pretty damn fast.
I've switched to Evangelists as specters (thanks Ruzga) and they rule! Their damage and bubble are fucking awesome.

As for Invaders... As you can see by that skull icon, I got them all. What can I say... Playing summoner in Invasion is not fun guys. So many of them can pop your minions in seconds, leaving you completely exposed. I will add full list below and tell you my experience with them.

My Invader experience:
*[note, curse of choice on all of them was enfeeble, and I used bone offering and rejuvenation totem to keep minions alive on all tricky ones]
*[note, this is my point of view, it may be harder for you, so don't blame me if you get popped by some of them that I've marked as easy:)]

Alpha Paradisae
Plumed Chimeral
Devours corpses
Casts Desecrate
Casts the detonation effect of Fire Trap

Kinda easy, high damage though, just spam offerings to eat all the corpses and it wont be able to get the buff and regenerate.

Atziri's Pride
Miscreation
Casts Arctic Armour
Casts Unrighteous Fire
Casts Lightning Warp
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

Just spam potions, easy kill.

Balus Stoneskull
Bandit
Uses Heavy Strike
Uses Flicker Strike
Bladeback Guardian

Easy kill. Pop Bone Offering if you see him hitting your minions especially hard.

Porcupine Goliath
Ice spears on death
Reflects Physical Damage
Reflects Elemental Damage
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos Damage
Casts 'Incinerate Nova'
Casts Ice Spear

Extremely annoying! If you can time to pop quicksilver just before it casts that op fire nova, you are fine, if not, BB zombies. You can still just stay at range, and let Evangelists kill it.

Bladetooth
Flame hellion
Casts Enduring Cry
Casts Immortal Call
Fast attacks
Fire damage
Flammability on hit
Ground fire on death
Resists elemental damage
Resists chaos damage
Drops poison bombs

Easy kill.

Blood Morpher
Blood ape
Spawns with Blood Stasis
Casts Flammability
Casts Fireball
(?)
Blood Stasis
Blood ape
Spawns with Blood Morpher
Casts Arctic Breath
Casts Ice Spear
Skills may have Lesser Multiple Projectiles or Greater Multiple Projectiles depending on level
(?)

Easy to burst down, but also very dangerous, high damage on them. You have to be very careful with these two.

Cintiq, the Inescapable
Spider
Uses Flicker Strike
Uses Viper Strike
Casts Ethereal Knives
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

Easy kill.

Coniraya, Shadow of Malice
Pirate Ghost Archer
Faster attacks
Extra projectiles
Lighting Damage
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos
Uses Puncture
Uses Rain of Arrows that leaves shocked ground.

Easy kill, especially with Evangelists. He may pop your zombies, but you should be safe. Re-summon, and nuke the bastard.

Corpsestitch
Necromancer

Use offerings to eat corpses, one of the easiest Invaders.

Corrector Draconides
Blackguard Captain
Uses Leap Slam
Uses fire version of Lightning Strike
Throws Bear Trap

Jesus, this one is hard. I mostly have to port out 2-3 times and replenish potions in town. But still doable. Skip if you don't need him.

Droolscar
Pirate Ghost
Casts Desecrate
Casts Raise Zombie
Casts Detonate Dead
Lightning Damage
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

Easy to burst down, your offerings will eat all the corpses, so you are safe.

Evocata Apocalyptica
Blackguard Mage
Casts Spark with Spell Totem
Casts Vaal Fireball with Spell Totem
Casts Lightning Warp
Casts Firestorm
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

Easy to burst down, just don't sit on her totem.

Genesis Paradisae
Croaking Chimeral
Extra Fire Damage
Extra Cold Damage
Evasive
Casts Arctic Breath
Resists Cold
Resists Lightning

Again, easy one for us.

Glassmaul
Skeleton
Allies do additional cold damage
Allies do additional Lightning damage
Casts Summon Skeletons

And again, super easy.

Granitecrush
Rock Golem
Quick
Extra Life
Rolls over enemies
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos
Casts Enduring Cry
Casts Discharge

Just time potion spam when he discharge, and you'll have easy fight. Of course, stay the fuck away from his discharge.

Grath
Colossal Bonestalker
Allies Move and Attack Faster
Allies Cannot Die
Resists Cold
Casts Summon Skeletons with Spell Totem

Very easy, especially with Evangelists' aoe.

Guardian of the Mound
Goatman Shaman
Casts Projectile Weakness
Casts Vaal Fireball with Spell Totem
Casts Molten Shell
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

Dangerous! Very dangerous. Sometimes it takes me 10 sec to kill him, but sometimes, when I don't spot him in time, or if map layout is in his favor, he can bitchslap your zombies in seconds.

Harbinger of Elements
Skeleton Mage
Casts fire/cold/lightning projectiles
Powerful Crits
Allies Move and Attack Faster
Resists Elemental Damage

Easiest invader in Invasion....

Haviri, Vaal Metalsmith
Vaal Fallen
Casts a variety of 3 Spell Totems (possible spells: Ethereal Knives, Flame Totem, Firestorm, Freezing Pulse, Shock Nova or Storm Call)
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

Depends on totem it spawns. Can be tough, or very easy. If you get freezing ones, move away and forget about it :)

Inti of the Blood Moon
Avian Retch
Quick
Soul Eater
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos
Summons mini Avian Retch adds: "Vassal of Inti"
(?)

Talking about OP invaders. IF you get him with only several mobs around, you are going to pop him in seconds. IF he appears among shitload of mobs, you will have a fight of your life. Once he get fed, his damage and regen are godly. Almost impossible to kill.

Jikeji
Totem
Casts Lightning Warp with Spell Totem
Casts Spark
Casts Shock Nova

Should be easy to burst down, don't sit on the totems.

Judgement Apparatus
Vaal Construct
Casts Elemental Weakness
Casts Ball Lightning

Dodgeball time, and you'll be fine.

Junglemare
Kall Foxfly
Bandit Archer
Casts Lightning Warp
Throws Bear Trap

This one is soft, but he can be very dangerous if he focuses you. Should be easy fight, but one time he got me to 1/2 life by randomly focusing me.

Konu, Maker of Wind
Goatman
Quick
Faster attacks
Casts Molten Shell when Damage Taken
Uses Leap Slam that leaves burning ground
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

INSANELY dangerous. Thankfully he does not regen, so you can port out, summon more zomboes, and get back in to finish him. If you don't have to kill him, skip!

Kutec, Vaal Fleshsmith
Vaal Fallen
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos
Casts Desecrate
Casts Flesh Offering
Casts Raise Zombie
Casts Detonate Dead
Casts Punishment

All these guys are simple to negate. We use flesh/bone offerings and we simply deny them their damage. Spam it for the win.

M'gaska, the Living Pyre
Totem
Casts Flameblast
Casts Summon Raging Spirit with Spell Totem
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM! Period. SKIP! I had to kill him, because I am OCD, and I wanted that challenge, but... It took me 20 god damned minutes, legion of zombies, and god knows how much teleports.

Mammothcage
Skeletal Beast
Increased life
Life regen
Other allies cannot die
Resist elemental damage
Resist chaos

Anoying as fuck, easier with Evangleists since they have aoe, so you can keep damaging him. Try to isolate his friends and burst them if there are a lot of them, which prevents you from targeting this regenerative bastard.

Mother of the Swarm
Spitter
Other Allies cannot die
Summons Gravel Eaters

Not that hard to burst down.

Nighteater
Cannibal
Casts Temporal Chains
Casts Firestorm
Throws Bear Trap

Not that hard, especially while in bubble. It may take couple of zombie re-summons.

Ossecati, Boneshaper
Colossal Bonestalker
Resists Chaos
Casts Summon Skeletons when Damage Taken
Undead
Uses Infernal Blow (?)

Easy.

Pewterfang
Brooding Tarantula
Uses Viper Strike
Resists Lightning
Resists Cold
Shroud Walker

Easy. Just stay away from it.

Rancor
Uses Reave
Uses Smoke Mine

Dangerous. Depends on the map again, if you see him in time, you can pop Bone Offering and rejuv totem to keep your zombies alive.

Rima, Deep Temptress
Merveil's Daughter
Enemies are slowed
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos
Casts Ice Nova
Throws Freezing Pulse with Trap or Multiple Traps
Casts an ice version of Firestorm

Walk the FUCK away. She can 2-shot your minions. Not fun. If you don't need her, skip. One of the most dangerous Invasion bosses.

Sheaq, Maker of Floods
Goatman Shaman
Faster projectiles
Casts 'multicast' Fireball with Dragon Fireball Effect, Lesser Multiple Projectiles, and Fork
Casts Shock Nova with Spell Totem

Dangerous but doable, stay away from him, let minions soak fireballs, spam pots, spam bone offerings, and you should pop him.

Shivershell
Shield Crab
Extra Cold Damage
Armoured
Enemies are Slowed
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos
Summons Spitters
Casts Frost Wall
Casts Vaal Detonate Dead on low health in the second form

Super easy with offerings, just keep the ground clear of corpses.

Spinesnap
Leaper
Quick
Evasive
Powerful crits
Deals chaos damage over time
Leaps
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

Fucking annoying, but so easy to burst down. Just don't get humped and you'll be fine.

Strangledrift
Tailsinger
Snake
Uses Puncture
Allies have Energy Shield
Resists Fire
Resists Chaos

... First boss I've encountered in Invasion. Level 2 on coast, waited for me right outside. RIP. Crazy annoying. So fast. Zombies can't catch up with him, and motherfucker wont stand still for evangelists to burst it down. Not that dangerous, but hard to kill.

The Bolt Juggler
Undying Aristocrat
Throws Lightning Trap with Multiple Traps
Throws Ice Nova with Trap or Multiple Traps
Throws Fire Trap with Multiple Traps
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

POTIONSPAMINCOMMING! Stay away from him, let your minions deal with him, spam those pots!

The Book Burner
Librarian
Far Shot
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos
Casts Lightning Warp
Casts Book Tornado, throws books

Easy kill.

The Duchess
Merveil's Daughter
Quick
Soul Eater
Resists Elemental Damage
Casts Raise Zombie

Easy to burst down, but if it gets fed, it gets seriously annoying.

The Firestarter
Undying Incinerator
Throws Fire bombs
Casts Summon Raging Spirit
Soul Eater

Very, very dangerous. Easy to kill if you spot him in time. Could take several ports out, he simply burst down your zombies so fast.

The Raging Mask
Large Curtain
Casts Flammability
Casts Firestorm
Casts Summon Raging Spirit
Resists Cold

Same as above :)

The Revenant
Voidbearer
Casts Searing Bond
Uses Cyclone
Far shot
Resists elemental damage
Resists chaos

I got this guy only once (in lvl66 grotto map), and I killed him in 5 sec. Didn't even realize what was going on before he died. I might have been lucky though. Some people are saying he is pretty hard.

Thornrunner
Snake
Uses Spike Storm (?)
Has Proximity Shield Nemesis Mod
Quick
Fast Attacks
Extra Projectiles
Chaos Damage
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

MOTHERFUCKER! This one can shit on your day. IF you get him in a place where he can't move a lot, you are good. If you are in the open... Evangelists should be safe,and so should you if you stick in their bubble. But zombies will simply vanish in seconds. Hard to kill, high damage, skip if you don't need him.

Wiraqucha, Ancient Guardian
Snake
Has Camouflaged Predator Nemesis Mod (Allied Snakes too)
Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos

Whoever designed this guy has a special place in hell waiting for him. For us, summoners, this is THE most annoying fight. He doesn't do that much damage, you wont even lose minions, but the fucking circus you will watch for 20 god damned minutes (IF YOU ARE LUCKY).... SO ANNOYING! At one point, I swear, there were 100 snakes on my screen... Just watching your minions not having a fucking clue to do is priceless though :)

Wonderwalker
Grappler
Empowered as kin slain
Gains power charges on hit
Resists Lightning
Extra Fire damage
Uses Flicker Strike
Uses Puncture
Casts Discharge

Dangerous as any discharger out there. Not too hard to burst down. Stay away from him!

AAAAAAAAAND BIG APE! Whatever his name is.

This one is not on the wiki list, but man. If you see him, uninstall. Easier like that :)
Got this guy in Tropical Island map two times in a row. After it, I felt like I just got back home from some hard labor. He constantly spawns specter monkeys, he has soul eater, so he constantly get stronger and faster. I kid you not, after a while, he attacks like dual strike/multistrike duelist. You should be safe though, he is slow, so you can avoid him. But it may take some serious time, and crazy amount of zombies to get this bastard.

Well, that's my personal invader experience, feel free to share your own :)

Last edited by ComradeMrki on Mar 17, 2014, 1:32:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info