[1.3] Templar Summoner a.k.a The Pillager - HC/Bloodlines - Updated

Avians then, and Desecrate to feed them. That should work. At least we'll get 2 point from EE and Static Blows to spend elsewhere :)
IGN: @ToeTags
Guild: SSDD
i don't understand

can you explain it a little bit more?
i am still looking for a ways to improve summoner other than minions after the ARC/shock was nerfed
Sorry guys, I was playing a lot so I haven't had much time to check this thread. And I made a stupid ass mistake, I misspelled my name, so after reaching lvl44 I had to re-roll because it was bugging me :) Yea, I am weird.
Anyway, as for Avians (birds that eat corpses), I've seen some guys using them as specters and feeding them with desecrate, so they always have corpses to eat and use ranged attack. They seamed pretty powerful. But, as I have said, I've deleted my high level chars, since I really don't want to play in parent leagues, so I can't give you any advice till I level up.
Same goes for Arc/shock.

But, leveling is going pretty damn well, and it's not that hard as it was before 1.0.6. Hope I get to merciless this weekend, so I can stop and focus on this guide, test out some specters I have in mind and give you guys an update.
Just wondering, what kind of skill setup did you use for leveling?

I'm up to Act 3 Normal and I started using Searing Bond and I really don't like it much, so I think I want to switch to something else.
Arc/shock was nerfed in the last patch? in which way?
I used quill rain+split arrow+vaal fire arrow till lvl 28. Then I switched to sword & board and spectral throw. Works like a charm.

Here is the build so far (lvl29):
Last edited by ComradeMrki on Mar 8, 2014, 11:05:01 AM
U may alrdy know it, but ill write just in case. Use smoke mine to gather ur minions (same helps with focusing enemy totems and evangelists). Personally i learned this from DonaldL, so it's not my idea.
IGN (Standart League) Quinntilla
My timezone is UTC +2 (http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/)
i died 51 lvl rip on totem baus near entrance to cruel act3 city

http://www.twitch.tv/ruzgatogosu/b/509628885
03:09:44

i am probably going something like morts fp maruder or witch mom eb summoner with arctic armor
How about a update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info