[1.3.0] How to Farm Piety and Dominus. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner (303/126 IIR/IIQ).

So i love the idea of this build, always wanted to use leap slam as a main skill and i need a farming toon for these temp leagues so it's perfect. Im currently leveling, and one thing i don't understand is how you stay alive late game. Doesn't seem like the build has much besides life, is it just the fact that we jump around like a crazy that keeps us alive? That's fine for piety but how am i supposed to level to 75?
How do you stay alive ? Well good amonts of life + high amounts of life leech + 1-2 shotting everything while leveling. You see yo can levl up to 75 wuth ease just by farming places like Sarn city ( yes sarn city! ) it seems like you won't get much exp from there but the clearing speed makes p for that.
The build of course is not really tanky but that is not needed for Piety/Domins farming ( as shown in the videos ) :)
After all it's just level 75-80 ( tho even 70 is enough ) ... you don't even need to do maps to get there...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 10, 2015, 1:24:21 PM
true enough, alright then :) Thanks for the build, i'm having a blast.
Last edited by Nildrem on Jan 10, 2015, 4:32:44 PM
My gear:

Last edited by Radagastt on May 8, 2015, 11:59:16 PM
My skill tree (I'm using an axe):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwEswUtB3UTyRQgFewWbxjXGjgaPhpVHKcelCFVJJskqicgJy8s-zIJNZI26TwtQXRHfkz_TeNQR1OlWfNeE18_YEthIWSjZU1lp2aeZ5to8mxGcmxyqXTtdit2rHfjeA1673zZffWE2YTvh2qKIorwkFWQbJkrmy2eV5_fogCpJ6luqZSsqq2Nrj6uUK9stfK3PrkdvTa9gb6KvqfAGsBmwKbEgsT2xq7KkM9-2L3cPeNq5FHpRuoY7w7vfPAf8i_3MvdN-tL-Cv5r_o8=

I took Combat Stamina instead of Blunt Instrument since I'm using an axe. I also grabbed the axe nodes leading to Splitting Strikes and the axe nodes that lead to By The Blade. I'll eventually work my way to Cleaving, but leveling is very slow at this point.

My Leap Slam DPS is currently 10,500.
Last edited by Radagastt on May 9, 2015, 12:01:59 AM
What do u think, will we still can use it after Awakening?
Last edited by alsadask on May 27, 2015, 1:39:07 PM
Without a doubt!
For me the more interesting question is which new bosses would be best for farming? And how good will this build perform against them? And if not ... will the Piety and Dominus be as profitable as they are right now ?

Well i can't answer those questions yet ... but i'll know shortly after the Awakening comes out.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The defense set-up will change since CWDT won't cast Enduring Cry anymore :(
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Without a doubt!
For me the more interesting question is which new bosses would be best for farming? And how good will this build perform against them? And if not ... will the Piety and Dominus be as profitable as they are right now ?

Well i can't answer those questions yet ... but i'll know shortly after the Awakening comes out.

A vze li go ?
R.I.P 4.B.
@Radagastt
Not a big deal honestly

@tryhardgg
Koe dali sum vzel? The Awakening ? To nqma da se "vzima" prosto kato go dovur6at updatevat igrata i tova e.

P.S.
Sorry for the strange language :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info