[1.3.0] How to Farm Piety and Dominus. Guide for a Melee IIR/IIQ Runner (303/126 IIR/IIQ).

When farming Dominus, should I pick up rares? I always wonder if it's worth it.. I now only pick up trinkets and certain boots/gloves. Usually it's just vendor trash, but once in a while it's something worth like 1 exa. So.. I don't know if it's really worth it to put the time in it to identify, look if it's good and sell to vendor etc :o

Any thoughts?
"
Sleepy92 wrote:
When farming Dominus, should I pick up rares? I always wonder if it's worth it.. I now only pick up trinkets and certain boots/gloves. Usually it's just vendor trash, but once in a while it's something worth like 1 exa. So.. I don't know if it's really worth it to put the time in it to identify, look if it's good and sell to vendor etc :o

Any thoughts?

The most consistent way to gain currency is the chaos recipe: RECIPE

Save all rares, either id'ed or unid'ed and use the recipe to get chaos orbs or regal orbs when you're end-game mapping.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Well i always pick up all rares and what i don't need for chaos recipe ( which is an awesome way to gain currency like fiqst pointed out ) i sell for alternations. Don't underestimate the power of the alternations! I get 10-15 alternations per run... in no time you'll be swimming in alternations > jewelers > fusings.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The build will still be viable for 1.3.0 ?
Well nothing really changes for this build so yes i'm pretty sure it is.
I'll update the guide... soon ( have a lot of work this and next week )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I've got a fever, and the only cure is more dead angels!"
Yeah my tree is not that different from yours

lvl 83 for maces
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwB5wSzBS0JlhQgFE0U9hXsGJEZ6Ro4Gj4a5CE0Jy8yCTSONZI26DkOOp07OzwtR35KyEz_UEdR5livWfNfP2BLYJFgxGEhZU1nWGebaPJqBGo7aqVr2WxGbqpybHKpdO12rHdTd-N4DXh6eu-E2YTvhjuHaoiPkFWQbJd5mSuexZ_fogCpJ6luqZSsqq4-r2y0L7Xytz65HbyfvTa9gb6KvqfAGsBmxPbGrsqQz37YveRR5K3qGO8O73zwH_Iv9zL8S_0w_gr_0w==
IGN @Underrated
twitch.tv/underrated54 | youtube.com/underrated54
Well the guide is 1.3.0 updated now .. not a lot of changes .. just the new tree ... two of the 3 new counterattacks are unusable due to the lack of block and vengeance is not really worth it with this build .. tho you might try and use it if you have free sockets it won't hurt you after all :)
The old Piety/Dominus videos were outdated and with terrble quality ... so here ... new ones!

Piety
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh72jghUa4g&feature=youtu.be
Dominus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0m7kOdtBWE&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 8, 2015, 7:33:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info