1.0.5b Patch Notes

"
Cackfiend wrote:
"
Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.

what exactly does this mean? thanks

It means that trigger gems no longer try to support trapped or remote mined active skills. Previously they supported those skills, showing the support letter, but did not function.

"
Jeets wrote:
Was there a specific intention for the COD other than clever use of game mechanics?

It is just a little confusing on how to decipher the intent of COD if it was not designed with the intent to use cleverly.

It is intended to provide a large benefit on dying. If it was to work for long periods as death, then the benefit could not be so great.

"
Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

Sad day for my MFing Domi. :(
MikeyYeahThatsMe - 87 DualStrike/Spectral Throw Duelist
Messhitsu - 70 Incinerate Scion
_BrotherSyn_ - 83 CI/Aegis Marauder
off topic: any plan ggg will fix challenges arhcmnt?
"
minigod123 wrote:
"
Jeets wrote:
Making minions viable is already a huge challenge without substantial gear...

It seems like this is a quick fix to the exploits in nemesis, but it affects all summoners.

I'm a summoner and I didn't use CoD xD

Me too. I dc too much to go through all that trouble.

"
Cackfiend wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
RIP burning miscreation.

i use them without the exploits they fixed just fine

Me too. I didn't see anything specific to BM getting wacked by the nerf-hammer, but I hope the abuse of them doesn't put them on The Radar. I use them un-twinked & love em' mixed with something else.

GGG don't penalize the majority for the sins of the few ...
BLAMT!
Last edited by Zelpo on Jan 20, 2014, 12:08:16 AM
"
Added support for the Fracturing mod in races.

I hope for you bosses also split

"
Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.

Meh no more set ups of portals at roots :(
"
Qarl wrote:
Well it was nice while it lasted.
Lol none of these things affect me at all.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Jeets wrote:
Was there a specific intention for the COD other than clever use of game mechanics?

It is just a little confusing on how to decipher the intent of COD if it was not designed with the intent to use cleverly.

It is intended to provide a large benefit on dying. If it was to work for long periods as death, then the benefit could not be so great.

Pretty sure unless you're doing PvP, and you're trying to troll by getting a last pot shot in, this gem is utterly useless now with this change.

There is no "large benefit" on death even with this gem. It had a sole use with making powerful minions, but now it's really just another throw-away gem.
Cast on Death always felt like a gem designed purely to be used with minions. When I found out it didn't actually work with them, I was completely confused. The whole concept of the gem feels as if it missed the mark. Even in a PvP sense, it is asinine.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info