New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

"
Im tired of waiting for improvments.

I'm pretty sure we could put on table this trading system from 2014 with the official plugin API mojang promised for minecraft in 2011 ( those who know will have a sadic smile :D ).
Hf :)
"
Faendris wrote:
What players don't seem to understand: currently it is possible to sell OK stuff. I make about 3-4 ex a day selling 1-5 chaos items that I find while mapping. This is only because there IS effort involved in trading. As soon as GGG puts in a convenient way for trading, no one will be able to sell anything that is not (almost) perfect. Then the same players will start crying: "I never find anything that I can sell for a reasonable price, ps improve itemization."

The current state of trade mechanics (inconvenient and intransparent) makes sure that one can actually sell stuff. Be grateful for it.

Well said. Agree 100%
"
New trading system hype!

Teeeheee HypU

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
LtGnar wrote:
"
Faendris wrote:
What players don't seem to understand: currently it is possible to sell OK stuff. I make about 3-4 ex a day selling 1-5 chaos items that I find while mapping. This is only because there IS effort involved in trading. As soon as GGG puts in a convenient way for trading, no one will be able to sell anything that is not (almost) perfect. Then the same players will start crying: "I never find anything that I can sell for a reasonable price, ps improve itemization."

The current state of trade mechanics (inconvenient and intransparent) makes sure that one can actually sell stuff. Be grateful for it.

Totaly not agree,dont want so spent 2-3 hour per day to spam trading channel to sell something,and poe or forum selling not work becouse if you not 24-0 online you cant sell any, becouse I have 2-3 hour per day to actualy play game.
"
Faendris wrote:

Except, you know, itemization is a joke. Out of the 6 item affixes we get on any item, One is taken up by Life and three by Resistances for many items, and those are mandatory in order to survive. Its part of the reason why most items suck in the game because they just don't have those things.

These mods need to be consolidated in some way, such as better "All Resist" mods (or stronger individual resist mods so that having one or two items devoted to it would suffice, rather than several pieces) as well as consolidating "Life" as a combined mod with all other existing mods, aka "Life and Resists", "Life and Stun Recovery", "Life and Armour %", etc so that there is a combined life total based on the other mods on the item.

The removal of "flat HP regeneration" would be appreciated as it serves no purpose. Its long overdue to making it % Based Regeneration.

Otherwise, items just need more item affixes. Six is not enough.
Last edited by darkwolf7786 on Oct 21, 2015, 12:47:35 PM
"
darkwolf7786 wrote:

The removal of "flat HP regeneration" would be appreciated as it serves no purpose. Its long overdue to making it % Based Regeneration.

that's on purpose that it doesnt have any purpose.
IGN TylordRampage
Happy new year :)
"
novaka wrote:

another year where we will all pretend a new trade system is coming lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
"
novaka wrote:

there going to be a new trading platform in 2 months,

in this platform, you will be able to trade easier with ppl, and comunicate with them while there offline, you will be able to see other players bids on items (if seller allow it), and much more,

it's not GGG development, and it's not poe.trade eather,

something new, you will hear about it pretty soon
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
rel4us wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
"
novaka wrote:

there going to be a new trading platform in 2 months,

in this platform, you will be able to trade easier with ppl, and comunicate with them while there offline, you will be able to see other players bids on items (if seller allow it), and much more,

it's not GGG development, and it's not poe.trade eather,

something new, you will hear about it pretty soon

Great just what we need another 3rd party system......
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info