New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

After almost 3 years i must say this : im done with having hope that they are gonna improve trading in this game. They are focused on 3rd party sites servicing trade in this game like poe xyz and stuff like that.

IGN : Sir_Big
Nobody addressed my suggestion of captcha codes to prevent bots from trading.
"
Nobody addressed my suggestion of captcha codes to prevent bots from trading.

But it dose not, it merely inconveniences real players
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Capcha doesn't really work. It annoys people and doesn't fool bots. There's a service with better results with a name like "ProveImHuman.com" or some such thing.

Thing is... anything that "proves" you're human is going to annoy the hell out of you eventually.
Lol

I forgot that it is such a long time that chris promised a better trading system.

But as he wrote

it comes if its ready. And it looks that ggg dont give manpower to this feature.

so it isnt ready :-)

Sad. But poe.trade dont function anymore

5 month ago i can trade with poe.trade but today i try to buy a GEM only

i need 5 hours and 28 people to wisper and all are on poe.trad on. But noone
answer and pm i can put to the trash.

The last 16 pm noone answer.

so trading at the moment is really bad. And i buyed my gem over the looking for group.

i wrote the price and it tooks 10 min i had my gem.

So if you look at it ggg HAS a trading system. Its the search for group panel in act 3 and 4 :-)
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Thing is... anything that "proves" you're human is going to annoy the hell out of you eventually.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
But it dose not, it merely inconveniences real players

The current trade system is already annoying the hell out of me and is already an inconvenience. These aren't good arguments.
There are three options for trading

1. Auction house with no BO just time limits and a cost to post an item which is taken if it doesn't sell.

2.Scrap trading altogether and up the drop rates on everything and expand crafting massively.

3.Do nothing and just let it become a tiny minority and super rich traders which can only lead to a RMT nightmare.

I know which id pick.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
"
maxor wrote:
There are three options for trading

1. Auction house with no BO just time limits and a cost to post an item which is taken if it doesn't sell.

2.Scrap trading altogether and up the drop rates on everything and expand crafting massively.

3.Do nothing and just let it become a tiny minority and super rich traders which can only lead to a RMT nightmare.

I know which id pick.

ill take number one please for the love of GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New trading system hype!
It takes lots of JonathanTime(tm) to develop trade system. If we are lucky we will see the new system in 2016 or 2017 or 2018.....or never.

Meanwhile im gonna put all my expensive items on poe xyz for 1 chaos buyout as a form of protest against 3rd party site trading system.

Im tired of waiting for improvments.

IGN : Sir_Big

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info