New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

"
banes312 wrote:
Wooo trade improvements FINALLY. 2 YEARS for this UPDATE LOL

It's March at least :)
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

How am i able to trade with people that are offline?
"
Cyantic wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
The new trading changes aren't in the March 1.1.0 patch - there are two reasons:
a) We're keen to deploy them as soon as they're ready. There's no real need to wait for the next four-monthly patch.
b) The new trading stuff is not ready yet. It's a major system overhaul and we're still working on it. I'm really sorry about the delay.

As for how it works, the current plan is a combination of public stash tabs (to make it easier to find items) and separately, an asynchronous cross-instance-website trading system. You can basically trade (without buyouts) across the game and website. The trades and offers are still there when you log in later, so it's possible to trade with offline people or people who aren't in your game area or are on their phone or work PC.

^lmao what a joke
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Cyantic wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

^lmao what a joke

What is a joke? Trading isn't explained at all in the game, i know of the site poe.trade, but you can only trade there with people online.
"
Cyantic wrote:

What is a joke? Trading isn't explained at all in the game, i know of the site poe.trade, but you can only trade there with people online.

I agree with you. The joke is this has been promised for years now
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
poe is the joke. Let's spend more dev time on the lab!
I thought the lab was supposed to fix the trading issues , I guess I was wrong again .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info