New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

"
BronusMendes wrote:
AH does not work, it is very easy to flippers. And normal player never can do good trades.
Diablo 3 show me how hard is to buy good stuff.

You are actually 100% wrong. The opposite is true. The current system is what allows flippers to thrive. An AH would reduce their numbers and their ability to control the market by a large degree. Look up efficient market hypothesis and keep reading it until it sinks in, so you don't post your ignorant 100% backwards views again.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Jan 19, 2016, 4:45:31 AM
"
"
BronusMendes wrote:
AH does not work, it is very easy to flippers. And normal player never can do good trades.

You are actually 100% wrong. The opposite is true. The current system is what allows flippers to thrive. An AH would reduce their numbers and their ability to control the market by a large degree. Look up efficient market hypothesis and keep reading it until it sinks in, so you don't post your ignorant 100% backwards views again.

That bolded is true - they will be replaced with more efficient sniper bots.
Thank god, there will never be an AH in PoE.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Just like the bots they use to whisp you 5s after you post an underpriced item?

GGG chooses too fuck with 90% of the players because they fear the 0,1% pro flippers while the other 9,9% are satisfied in using 10 third party programs to trade efficiently.
"
"
BronusMendes wrote:

^ this guy gets it
I dont see any any key!
I don't get what people have against flippers. People want a quick sale so they underprice their item. They get a quick sale. The flipper is performing a service.

People want to buy an item. The flipper has one for sale. Another service.

The flipper makes a profit for providing the service.

What's wrong with that?
"But, but, but they profit without playing the game! Damn capitalists"
still no new trading system ?
"
Traisonik wrote:
still no new trading system ?
nope, getting the game in brasilian was more important
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
ibase wrote:
i just keep everyhtinhg untill march when hopefully a better trading system arrives, where ppl can autobuy stuff i have in my " salebox " for a fixed price. So i dont have to care that much for the tradign aspect anymore , can empty my stashes and slay monsters insteand of spamming trade channel or bumping forum threads for no reason.

Automatic trade will never happen! GGG said it a 1000 times and even did confirm it in the last question round again.

Really glad about this
Just thinking out loud : IF I am a RMT, how would I utilize the buyout field in poe.trade?

Step 1) Post expensive items with low buyouts (no worries, there's NO automatic buyouts ;)
Step 2) Don't respond to PMs in-game
Step 3) Wait for someone to post similar items at your stipulated price
Step 4) Buy said items from players at low buyouts (if challenged direct them to poe.trade)
Step 5) Cancel your listings
Step 6) Resell items at higher buyouts
Step 7) Profits!
Step 8) Go back to Step 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info