New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

Yes yes yes current trading system is best.

Looking for a diamond ring with str, dex, life and mana regen. Keyed in search mod at poe trade. 11 is listed. Narrowed down to 1 with str and dex and another 2 with +11 all atts. These 3 are good rolls and cost less than 10c. Waited for 5 days, all 3 sellers never come online. So, i always see pple comment move on to next seller. So there are here cost chaos and why shd i pay in ex for other sellers?

Ya PERFECT trade system now.
"
BronusMendes wrote:
AH does not work, it is very easy to flippers. And normal player never can do good trades.
Diablo 3 show me how hard is to buy good stuff.

I agree, in fact it was so bad they even removed it. Then they took it one step further and removed trade entirely after 2 hours for any decent gear. Now we're at the dilemma where trading with pure player interaction doesn't work well and something like an AH doesn't work well
Maybe GGG thinks that trading is in a good place right now.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
"

*Eye twitch.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
1 of the main reasons I do not enjoy path of exile is because of the trading. I don't mind that they are against an ah but there needs to be a method so players can buy/sell items or currency offline.
Last edited by Walrusky on Jan 18, 2016, 5:13:10 PM
Soon™
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
*haven't read this thread

Just want to say, need an in-game trading system. The current system, even with my amount of time played, my thresehold is met with the 3rd party interface to only buy & not sell. Yes, this is my own lazy-ness, but I vote for some type of an in-game trading system that makes listing & selling items not feel like pulling teeth.

Thx GGG
BLAMT!
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
BronusMendes wrote:
AH does not work, it is very easy to flippers. And normal player never can do good trades.
Diablo 3 show me how hard is to buy good stuff.

I agree, in fact it was so bad they even removed it. Then they took it one step further and removed trade entirely after 2 hours for any decent gear. Now we're at the dilemma where trading with pure player interaction doesn't work well and something like an AH doesn't work well

I think we are all in agreement that the traditional AH like D3 had was a colossal failure. That said, the current Trade Chat that we have in PoE has also proven to be a colossal failure. We know it and so does GGG. Unfortunately, GGG is a very small indie game company and to date has chosen to do nothing to rectify this failure. The talk here is that Ascendancy will bring some changes to Trade Chat. Will it be some form of asynchronous trade? Who knows? I came up with what I think is a great solution: Why is a better way to trade that difficult? and I'd like to think that GGG is much better than the average company that doesn't believe in "not invented here" meaning that if a good idea doesn't come from within the company it is always dismissed as no good. I'd love to see GGG implement a player trade stash such that I'd be able to visit other players hideouts to see how it's been decorated (or not). Being able to visit other hideouts and browse the wares in a sellers "Trade Stash" would really make Wraeclast feel more alive with other real exiles. I don't need to have direct interaction with a seller in order to have better immersion in this arpg. Using 3rd party auction sites to find an item and then going to that sellers hideout to buy the item provides the feeling that Wraeclast is alive just fine.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jan 18, 2016, 9:59:45 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
GGG is a very small indie game company
I'd very much like to politely ask you to refrain from using this BS argument. Ever.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Soon™

"
"

*Eye twitch.

Eye twitching intensifies.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info