New Trading System IN MARCH 2014?!

people will be so disappointed with trade changes coming from GGG, there will be riots everywhere.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Malone wrote:
people will be so disappointed with trade changes coming from GGG, there will be riots everywhere.

Nah. The vast majority want the trading system...

Speaking of which, trading system puhleaseee.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
My face when people say trading in this game is fine

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Malone wrote:

Nah. The vast majority want the trading system...

He might have a point.
Just because people want a trading system, doesn't mean people will get it in a way they want.
GGG is in a rough position. Poexyz offers already more than they might want. I can't see a way to offer something less close to an AH. And giving people less than Poexyz would cause a riot.
The only thing I could figure would be an improved version of Poexyz.
But hey, I am just casually thining about possibility's, there are way more creative people at GGG who's job it is to figure something.
IGN: Scordalia_
Everyone wants to believe the vast majority are on their side. Hmm. Truth of the matter is, I don't think any single viewpoint on this issue could be called a majority opinion. It's not a dichotomy, it's a trichotomy, or perhaps even more split up than that. And no matter what happens, only a small fraction of the PoE population are going to be immediately nodding their heads, and the rest will fall somewhere in the continuum between the wait-and-see approach and making sky-is-falling threads in the forums.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
[...] and making sky-is-falling threads in the forums.

Gold old falling sky. Every big change in the game was accompanied by the falling sky.
IGN: Scordalia_
"
TheWretch wrote:
My face when people say trading in this game is fine

This. Trading atm is obnoxious as hell.
If poe.trade goes down, trading dies.

When a game relies on a third-party website to deal with its issues, there's a bloody problem.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
Faendris wrote:

The current state of trade mechanics (inconvenient and intransparent) makes sure that one can actually sell stuff. Be grateful for it.

Apparently all Economists since time immemorial have got this "fact" fundamentally wrong all along. I sense a Nobel prize in Economics coming your way.
1) We can have 2 separate leagues (one with internal AH and one without) which would then pacify the third party camp (currently with buyout) vs the auction house (which will be without buyout) camp.

2) For the league that has auction house, all items successfully exchanged through it have a cooldown of 3 weeks before they can be relisted on the auction house. They can still be resold through usual trade channels without going through Auction House. Add a new console command /History to display all related prices ever transacted for that item on the cursor.

3) Items available to players in auction house is limited and capped to the player character's level and for what difficulty unlocked.

4) Only White and Unique items are allowed. No Rares and Magic items.
Last edited by Free2Pay on Jan 16, 2016, 1:10:09 PM
AH does not work, it is very easy to flippers. And normal player never can do good trades.
Diablo 3 show me how hard is to buy good stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info