Zeno's MF Righteous Fire 1.0.6

up
up
up
it is not a shop
☞ @Torgh
MADE IN FRANCE
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 232691 ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Debating whether or not to use Reaper's Pursuit as my weapon swap instead of Searing Touch for the snapshot added damage. Mostly I'm worried about the loss of resists from switching out of Aurumvorax, I can imagine Piety deciding to troll you by firing off a lightning ball right then and one shotting you (I play hardcore so this is important). Has this ever happened to you? And is the clear speed on Piety/Dom runs noticeably slowly compared to using something like Searing Touch or dual Redbeaks for snapshot?
Last edited by hatoblue on Feb 18, 2014, 2:08:42 PM
"
hatoblue wrote:
Debating whether or not to use Reaper's Pursuit as my weapon swap instead of Searing Touch for the snapshot added damage. Mostly I'm worried about the loss of resists from switching out of Aurumvorax, I can imagine Piety deciding to troll you by firing off a lightning ball right then and one shotting you (I play hardcore so this is important). Has this ever happened to you? And is the clear speed on Piety/Dom runs noticeably slowly compared to using something like Searing Touch or dual Redbeaks for snapshot?

I never got 1 shot unless i was in weapon swap when she teleported after death. As long as you're careful teh lack of resists is fine, you can just drop some MF so that your resists are capped/near cap even in weapon swap for HC leagues.

Kill time was also very fast, 5-10 seconds for piety, Dom depended on the party DPS as i was mostly a culler in those situations.
I haven't read every post in this thread, but is it worth to snapshot RF with two Berek's Pass rings? Are we ingnited, when we use RF? Would be a nice damage boost.
"
Nebelmonster wrote:
I haven't read every post in this thread, but is it worth to snapshot RF with two Berek's Pass rings? Are we ingnited, when we use RF? Would be a nice damage boost.

ive never done it tbh, so i can't say. Sorry man. It SHOULD work afaik, and only 2 inventory slots. I know some people who snapshot with rings for extra damage so it very likely will work.
"
Nebelmonster wrote:

RF is not Ignite, so you will not get the bonus for that. You will get the 10-15% bonus fire damage though, I believe.
Hey ! Nice build, looks good for Mfing :)

I've re spec an old marauder into this, i'm currently lvling, lvl 67. I was wondering if you're actually using the items you linked, or if you have another set now ?

An also, can you substain RF without frenzy charges (so without blood dance) ? Right now, i'm barely substaining it, but i'm missing some regen life nodes, and life nodes. I'm using the same uniques as you, and my helmet has way more life than yours ! I guess it will work fine once I picked up those missing nodes ?

Thanks ! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info