Zeno's MF Righteous Fire 1.0.6

everything disapeared LOL
Maybe he's updating it?
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
Yeah sorry guys, was updating it and it broke, had to remake it with new items. Sorry about that
What's the DPS like on this build? I'm thinking of switching from my doublestrike MFer to this build.
up

"
killthezerg wrote:
What's the DPS like on this build? I'm thinking of switching from my doublestrike MFer to this build.

Responded in stream, not ignoring you ha
Last edited by Zeno666 on Feb 10, 2014, 11:49:01 PM
up
You say you got 50 ex in a week, I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong... If I farm Piety solo, I get crap, if I try to do split runs, 50% of ppl that join have no idea what split runs are and just ruin everything. If I solo maps, I cant alch them cause the chances of getting an impossible mod are really high, since there's so many of them.

The build is perfect DPS-wise, but I'm just not getting the loot. I got 2 Vaults so far which I sold, so that's like 1 ex in 2-3 days of farming. (And it was so promising at the beginning with that nice Tropical Island run.) :(

I didn't have the currency for the 2nd Andvarius, but I still have 300IIR and 12IIQ...
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
Last edited by ComradeSerge on Feb 11, 2014, 10:37:41 PM
Try to pull off enough gear for goldwyrms, the quantity makes a big difference in currency income. IIR and IIQ scale off of each other so with such enormous amounts of IIR you'll see huge gains.

Figures like that include *everything* that he gets during a week. So he's talking about currency drops, which will amount to more than you might expect. Even chromatics will start to add up. He's also talking about alterations, which are also a fairly good source of income. Then add in the unidentified rare chaos recipe and every ring drop is basically worth 2/3 of a chaos, and we're in business. That's completely ignoring the possibility of making bank off of good rolls on rares or valuable uniques (I got an aegis aurora last week).

When he says a week of farming, keep in mind that a) his playtimes were very high during this build's heyday (8 hours+ of streaming, let alone any other playing he may have been doing) and b) he was efficient. When he was farming for 8 hours it meant farming for 8 hours with occasional bathroom breaks, not farming every now and then while tabbing out to search xyz, fiddle with other toons, decide on a movie to watch, etc. It's also probably a dominus farming figure, often with a friend who was a ludicrously fast runner. Basically he would still be vendoring rares when his friend was at the next dominus, so he just spent the entire time vendoring a nonstop income of rares. Dominus vs piety is a huge difference in difficulty to run and to kill, but it's also a huge difference in loot.

I, too, would never achieve 50ex in a week unless I chanced a soultaker or something. But there are lots of reasons why that is, and I recognize that my income is a lot higher than it seems.
IGN:
Catdurid
SkelliesErrywhere

"
ComradeSerge wrote:
You say you got 50 ex in a week, I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong... If I farm Piety solo, I get crap, if I try to do split runs, 50% of ppl that join have no idea what split runs are and just ruin everything. If I solo maps, I cant alch them cause the chances of getting an impossible mod are really high, since there's so many of them.

The build is perfect DPS-wise, but I'm just not getting the loot. I got 2 Vaults so far which I sold, so that's like 1 ex in 2-3 days of farming. (And it was so promising at the beginning with that nice Tropical Island run.) :(

I didn't have the currency for the 2nd Andvarius, but I still have 300IIR and 12IIQ...

I usually farmed with 1-2 friends and did Dom runs or 74+ maps where i'd kinda just get carried and then cull the boss.

If i was solo, i'd run piety as fast as i can. I'd ID every rare and sell them, any unique under 5c in value was saved and given away on my stream. Unique maps were all run, 66 maps were usually just stashed for later.

You also have to keep in mind, i play a LOT, and i didn't find a lot of "good" items, i simply sold all my items for alterations, did the Chaos recipe (i did the UnID one and got 2c each) for basically 100% of my currency.

Find a good group of people who know how to do split runs, get on teamspeak/vent/skype/whatever and run with them and cull.

If you have a lot of stash tabs, use them to your advantage. Even "bad" rares will sometimes sell if you put them up for 1-2c, i didn't do this much, but it can be very profitable to save some mediocre items and set up a shop with tons of cheap items for people to buy.

"
Mankrik147 wrote:
Try to pull off enough gear for goldwyrms, the quantity makes a big difference in currency income. IIR and IIQ scale off of each other so with such enormous amounts of IIR you'll see huge gains.

Figures like that include *everything* that he gets during a week. So he's talking about currency drops, which will amount to more than you might expect. Even chromatics will start to add up. He's also talking about alterations, which are also a fairly good source of income. Then add in the unidentified rare chaos recipe and every ring drop is basically worth 2/3 of a chaos, and we're in business. That's completely ignoring the possibility of making bank off of good rolls on rares or valuable uniques (I got an aegis aurora last week).

When he says a week of farming, keep in mind that a) his playtimes were very high during this build's heyday (8 hours+ of streaming, let alone any other playing he may have been doing) and b) he was efficient. When he was farming for 8 hours it meant farming for 8 hours with occasional bathroom breaks, not farming every now and then while tabbing out to search xyz, fiddle with other toons, decide on a movie to watch, etc. It's also probably a dominus farming figure, often with a friend who was a ludicrously fast runner. Basically he would still be vendoring rares when his friend was at the next dominus, so he just spent the entire time vendoring a nonstop income of rares. Dominus vs piety is a huge difference in difficulty to run and to kill, but it's also a huge difference in loot.

I, too, would never achieve 50ex in a week unless I chanced a soultaker or something. But there are lots of reasons why that is, and I recognize that my income is a lot higher than it seems.

Thanks for pointing these out, you were right that at the peak of that build i was streaming 8+ hours a day of SOLID piety/dom and my runners were always absurdly fast. 4-5 bags full of rares off each Dom run which was usually under 4 minutes kill to kill.

A much more realistic figure to work with is 10c for every 1.5-2 hours farming super solid JUST off alterations and vendored chromatics, not to mention any good items/maps/currency/chaos recipe based income.

Also like you mention, IIQ makes a massive difference. I noticed a difference of 2-3 more rares per piety kill when adding or removing 50+ rarity, but adding as little as 30 IIQ resulted in an average increase of 6-7 more items per kill, another 3-5 being rare. It may seem small, but thats close to 2 alterations per kill just because of a pair of boots.

Another important aspect is travel time, i've spent hundreds of hours running lunaris 3, i've got my technique down fairly well and a lot of the time i could easily see when a dead end was coming and i knew as soon as i saw mobs on my screen of they were worth the time to kill.

In general i killed any LARGE pack (15+) and any blue pack with more than 5 mobs close to each other. I killed rares if they were either 1) inside a large pack of mobs or 2) not resistant to fire (very few in lunaris).

Most of my PURE currency drops came from mobs in lunaris 3 and not off piety herself. In fact, in the whole prime of this build, i had MAYBE 5 pure chaos drop off piety directly. I had DOZENS drop off white/blue mobs in lunaris 3.

Finding a good lunaris 2 where it only takes 2-3 lightning waps to get to the stairs is also helpful. I'd often spend 20+ minutes getting a good one because in the long run it saved me a lot of time. Learning to be fast and efficient enough to keep a good lunaris 2 instance up is almost as important as running lunaris 3 quickly.
Alright, so I'll go for Goldwyrms instead of my current Sundance boots.

As for finding a party - I tried, but I simply cannot find a stable and regular group of people to do runs with, be it maps or Piety or Dominus. Tried here in the forum, tried reddit, nothing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info