1.0.5 Patch Notes

Spoiler
Nerfs/Buffs aside; what minions can cast traps? O.o I didn't even know some could O.o
"
It's cute you guys think It's nerfed :P

haha far from it. I think it was a big fat buff.

I was just trying to make sense of the 10ms (ridiculously low) cd... and the discharge thing actually makes sense.
"
Chris wrote:
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.
Highly disappointed that after all this time, you finally address this huge issue, and go with such a low number that it might not even do anything. It should be 10 seconds min, if not 20 to 30.

We're starting small and going up based on observing behaviour. Slapping a 30 second cooldown on trade chat out of the gate could really hamper trade. This is one thing that's hard to test in-house.

I agree. 10 seconds is a good number, 15 may be better. All this change does is, instead of spamming twice instantly, people spam twice over 3 seconds. The amount of spam is still the same.
IGN Weebletz, Mirana_Callidus
I just got "Raise the Bar" on Magaera by using a ruby with 75% max.

This only puts me on 85% max. Maybe it counted if I overlapped flasks? But it doesn't actually give 20% on stat sheet.

The last thing I needed fighting that bitch is a fkn achie pop up, I about shit!!!

-_-
Casually casual.

"
daniel9338 wrote:
"
It's cute you guys think It's nerfed :P

haha far from it. I think it was a big fat buff.

I was just trying to make sense of the 10ms (ridiculously low) cd... and the discharge thing actually makes sense.

Yo my fucking discharge remains at 5 perma now fucking amazing too haha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
no cutthroat races is pretty sad.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
everyone starting to yell about the CoCS "nerf" needs to realize that this change not only nearly gaurantees a cast every single crit now, but it also fixes desync issues without changing the function of the skill. You will still cast pretty much all the time, just much less desync issues. 10ms is a negligible cd that pretty much does not affect any cast on crit build that I know of.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
everyone starting to yell about the CoCS "nerf" needs to realize that this change not only nearly gaurantees a cast every single crit now, but it also fixes desync issues without changing the function of the skill. You will still cast pretty much all the time, just much less desync issues. 10ms is a negligible cd that pretty much does not affect any cast on crit build that I know of.

Except for ST CoC. You know, that wildly popular CoC build.
"
corbinstuard wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:

Except for ST CoC. You know, that wildly popular CoC build.

Yes and except for Wurpo's quillrain build as well.
The people making ignorant comments of 'I think it is cute that people are upset' need to realize their build may be safe but others truely have lost a lot due to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info