1.0.5 Patch Notes

3 seconds = not long enough
"
"
ToxicRatt wrote:
CoC needed more of a CD...maybe double what they did.

Go away no -.- would of uninstalled

lawl
"
Derpadactyl wrote:
This really hurt the DANMAKU build as well (CoC / EK) build.
Question that may have been answered: Is it useless to link multiple of the same attack to CoC now? I had 3 EKs linked to it so it had a high chance to cast all 3. But if it is limited to one due to the 10ms cooldown, I might as well swap those out for some support gems.

from my small test, it seems to be able to cast all spells linked to it. It just cant trigger twice in 0.01s or less. This means my ST coc build is now crap. I can still use it without LMP or GMP and it kinda works like it did before, without the double/tripple x10 casts at the same time.

Tried doublestrike + multistrike and the dps is pretty good that way, but I have to get in melee range and CoC builds are not tanky at all >__>.

Guess I can change into a flicker strike build now rofl.
"Searing bond no longer stacks damage from multiple beams."

So pointless to go dual sear totem now?
"
Detpurroc wrote:
"
Derpadactyl wrote:
Question that may have been answered: Is it useless to link multiple of the same attack to CoC now? I had 3 EKs linked to it so it had a high chance to cast all 3. But if it is limited to one due to the 10ms cooldown, I might as well swap those out for some support gems.

from my small test, it seems to be able to cast all spells linked to it. It just cant trigger twice in 0.01s or less. This means my ST coc build is now crap. I can still use it without LMP or GMP and it kinda works like it did before, without the double/tripple x10 casts at the same time.

Tried doublestrike + multistrike and the dps is pretty good that way, but I have to get in melee range and CoC builds are not tanky at all >__>.

I tested it myself, it seems like it will cast multiple *different* spells at the same time.
How I tested it:

Switch to a single target attack (Frenzy)
Linked: Fireball / Firestorm / EK to it

Hit a monster once, waited for crit and looked at what cast. There were a few times where all 3 casted. I don't know if this is different if you link all the same spell, but it does proc different spells at once..

Tested again with 3 EK Gems. 2 with Stars effect 1 without. It did not seem to be casting more than one at a time. Looks like you have different spells proc at the same time, but not more than one of the same spell.
"
Derpadactyl wrote:
"
Detpurroc wrote:
"
Derpadactyl wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

I tested it myself, it seems like it will cast multiple *different* spells at the same time.
How I tested it:

Switch to a single target attack (Frenzy)
Linked: Fireball / Firestorm / EK to it

Hit a monster once, waited for crit and looked at what cast. There were a few times where all 3 casted. I don't know if this is different if you link all the same spell, but it does proc different spells at once..

Tested again with 3 EK Gems. 2 with Stars effect 1 without. It did not seem to be casting more than one at a time. Looks like you have different spells proc at the same time, but not more than one of the same spell.

I wonder why GGG didnt tell that in patch notes? Would make things more clear.
I really hope GGG doesn't turn into blizzard by nerfing abilities just because people complain.

It wasn't OP in the slightest and this nerf is to just please all the whiny people that don't know how to build a character.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 1.0.5
  • Cast on Critical Strike now has a 10 millisecond cooldown. The chance to cast supported skills has been increased by a flat 20%.

Something I broke got addressed! I'll do some testing to see how meaningful this is. It seems like a huge buff for slower attackers.

"
Jeets wrote:
I really hope GGG doesn't turn into blizzard by nerfing abilities just because people complain.

It wasn't OP in the slightest and this nerf is to just please all the whiny people that don't know how to build a character.

this ^^, rip ceaseless discharge. what was the point of introducing the gem into the game like that? then changing it later on? mislead everyone, most coc builds will not work properly. its just because people who couldnt afford the gear complained like a bunch of 13 year olds.
"
austinprez wrote:
"
Jeets wrote:

this ^^, rip ceaseless discharge. what was the point of introducing the gem into the game like that? then changing it later on? mislead everyone, most coc builds will not work properly. its just because people who couldnt afford the gear complained like a bunch of 13 year olds.

also made people waste a shit ton of there own curren$y buying items for ST CoC Voll's protector, and devotion, which are surely gonna drop in price now. i feel like i just got smacked in the face.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info