1.0.5 Patch Notes

The changes to Cast on critical are probably to prevent Discharge exploits.

For an example if you had multiple discharges linked to a cast on critical, without any cd it would MAYBE be possible to use a single charge for multiple discharges.

This is just a guess, but it makes sense.
CoC did need a nerf, it was pretty much the only build a melee ranger used, lol. people need to stretch out and make your own fkin builds. Maybe your "hardcore" build wouldn't have nerfed if you didn't follow every other guy using it. GGG made the tree SO big to create huge amounts of customization, not so you could coppy some build from the internet :P
Last edited by RadiantWarrior on Jan 8, 2014, 8:28:29 PM
Trade change hasn't done a thing. Still a clusterfuck. Still people double/triple posting instantly.
"
Baloosh wrote:
You should rather be looking at making trades happen more easily
This is fairly obvious, but unfortunately it was stated that they want trading to be as difficult as it is right now, as they have some how got the idea that if it was easier, less people would play. Doesn't remotely make sense, but thats par for the course these days.
"
Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.

The fact that you are listening and responding to peeves like this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside
<^..^> - meow!
restriction to one executed skill would have been enough in my opinion. my splitarrow arc ranger got nurfed dead, he wasnt abusive at all.
"
Munkeeh wrote:
"
Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.

The fact that you are listening and responding to peeves like this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

Yes they also need to add a channel hop cool down, and rip spam!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Qarl wrote:

Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.[/li]

Why on earth would you not set the rate limit to be equal to that which is classified abusive?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Jan 8, 2014, 8:33:27 PM
"
dead1ne wrote:
Personally I think the trade spam CD should be 10-15 sec at least but it should be per channel instead of global like it is now.

+1 . I support this.
"
CoC did need a nerf, it was pretty much the only build a melee ranger used, lol. people need to stretch out and make your own fkin builds. Maybe your "hardcore" build wouldn't have nerfed if you didn't follow every other guy using it. GGG made the tree SO big to create huge amounts of customization, not so you could coppy some build from the internet :P

Actually, CoC have receive a buff.

Have you actually tried one of the CoC builds? it is far from overpowered since you have limited sockets (1 for the attack, 1 for the CoC and 1 for the spell itself). It certainly deserved this buff.
"
daniel9338 wrote:
The changes to Cast on critical are probably to prevent Discharge exploits.

For an example if you had multiple discharges linked to a cast on critical, without any cd it would MAYBE be possible to use a single charge for multiple discharges.

This is just a guess, but it makes sense.

I'm still fine.

It's cute you guys think It's nerfed :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info