1.0.5 Patch Notes

"
"
estu87 wrote:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

I'm pretty sure this means you wont be seeing a spell cast for every single enemy you hit when you crit any more. You will see one every 10 ms while you are critting 20 monsters at once, which will actually reduce the collective number by a lot, I think at least.
Well the majority do play pve but there is nothing for you in pve after lv 90, pvp is still popular for endgame and there are many people who play competitively. And it's really annoying when you spend 150 ex+ on gear and test builds to find one you like, fix it up with 2 ex of regrets, and have one RF scrub come in with <50 ex of gear on fuck you up.
"
Qarl wrote:
"

Also, did CoC get buffed? lol

It got buffed for some uses, and nerfed for others.

While I appreciate you guys not nerfing coc into uselessness and destroying characters completely, I dislike that it made so many attacks useless for coc builds. There is no longer any point in running any skill besides barrage, especially linked to lmp/gmp.
Cast on crit is dead. Would have understood if it had been restricted to one randomized chosen skill gem, but this way its dead. cast on crit lives from casting spells often because most builds lack the damage of single casts, because coc builds have to focus on crit gear rather than spell enhancing items. was fun, i can scrap several chars now. well done!
"
Chris wrote:
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.
Highly disappointed that after all this time, you finally address this huge issue, and go with such a low number that it might not even do anything. It should be 10 seconds min, if not 20 to 30.

We're starting small and going up based on observing behaviour. Slapping a 30 second cooldown on trade chat out of the gate could really hamper trade. This is one thing that's hard to test in-house.

Hahaha. Trading is so fundamentally broken, that you think a 30 sec cooldown in trade spam is "hampering" trade? The entire GGG dev team is clueless at how trade channels actually work to players other than spammers. You should rather be looking at making trades happen more easily, not continuing to allow your Asian RMT spammers to continue making the trade channels worthless to 99% of players.

These GGG guys just don't get it. Amazing. This is just more evidence that only microtransactions matter to GGG, and they don't give 2 flying figs about trading in-game.
RIP CoC
You always get what you give
Cast on crit isn't much of a nerf with only a 10 ms cd especially with a increased proc chance.
"
Well the majority do play pve but there is nothing for you in pve after lv 90, pvp is still popular for endgame and there are many people who play competitively. And it's really annoying when you spend 150 ex+ on gear and test builds to find one you like, fix it up with 2 ex of regrets, and have one RF scrub come in with <50 ex of gear on fuck you up.

Welp, sounds like you need to make your character stronger. Not GGG's fault you suck at playing this game. ;)

/standard_GGG_fanboy_reply
"
Nurfed my ass I'm still good destroyed Courtyard - Dominus - Shock and horror with no problem.

Everything proc'ing fine CoC wise.

Now I can't say for other CoC builds obviously.

Is I_NO the only person not nerfed in CoC why is everyone crying if he or she can do her build properly why can't you all?
I worship ee-sama!
Last edited by Chickennuggetsyo on Jan 8, 2014, 8:24:29 PM
1) Limits how often an individual can post a message
2) Increase Channel size to allow more people in to a channel.
3) More people posting messages and completely mitigating any point to point #1 (Making it easier to observe offers/trades/requests).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info