1.0.5 Patch Notes

Pretty stoked for the searing bond buffs, just recently started a new character on nem for it.

The numbers looked good with max beams on triple totems before, now the numbers just look good in general and I don't have to use that god awful chest.

Pretty happy.
You really need to nerf Righteous Fire, it broke pvp.
"
Chris wrote:
"
"
Qarl wrote:
Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.
Highly disappointed that after all this time, you finally address this huge issue, and go with such a low number that it might not even do anything. It should be 10 seconds min, if not 20 to 30.

We're starting small and going up based on observing behaviour. Slapping a 30 second cooldown on trade chat out of the gate could really hamper trade. This is one thing that's hard to test in-house.

Thank you Chris for the clarification. Nice work, GGG team!
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"

There not blizzard they aren't nurfing stuff for the sake of pvp/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
solwitch wrote:
Why are my builds always nerfed LOL... Anyways thanks for the patch appreciate the hard work. <3

Because all you ever make are greifing builds
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
"
estu87 wrote:
aw cast on crit nerf, get mad people.

It's not a nerf if it was a .25 second cd then it would of been gutted and I would of uninstalled the game.

.10 is not even noticeable.

It is when you were proccing 50 simultaneous spells with GMP
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Personally I think the trade spam CD should be 10-15 sec at least but it should be per channel instead of global like it is now.
"
Qarl wrote:

Trade chat has been rate-limited to prevent message flooding. The speed that it is set to (3 seconds per message) is still faster than the amount that is classified as abusive. If this reduces the amount of repeated messages in trade chat then we may be able to make the trade channels larger, so that messages get more exposure.
Not everybody will enjoy this but i will surely do. Thanks

I also really like the season 6 race rewards
"

Please realize that GGG making large changes like that for the soul purpose of PvP is silly and something that shouldn't be done.
Nurfed my ass I'm still good destroyed Courtyard - Dominus - Shock and horror with no problem.

Everything proc'ing fine CoC wise.

Now I can't say for other CoC builds obviously.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info