FISHING ROD :S

"
almostdead wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
link the rod RIGHT NOW in this thread, so I can see it as verified, and I'll give you 2ex in nemesis

Can i win?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/728432

I have personally seen it verified on forum as well as ingame too :)
You seem unsettled?

*Edit, my post was directed to jarlaxelb, sorry if the quote messes it up.
IGN: _UlteaR_
Last edited by 0nlyl0vE on Jan 10, 2014, 2:11:47 AM
well I certainly didn't expect to see a white rod. hmmmmmmm...

Now the question is how do you find a white one? Is it just as rare as a unique one (which can drop anywhere from what I gather) or is it more common (its white after all), or is it a recipie?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:

Now the question is how do you find a white one? Is it just as rare as a unique one (which can drop anywhere from what I gather) or is it more common (its white after all), or is it a recipie?

Unique one is extremely rare, so yes, your chance of finding one as white/rare is much higher.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
andkamen wrote:

If you're talking about mine, it dropped as a blue. It's white from all the scouring and chancing I've been doing on it.
"
jarlaxelb wrote:

If it were true, there would be videos of it, and people doing RMT transfers to explain how to fish.

There's absolutely no reason as to why you can't link it verified right now at this moment, don't give me this "im trying to chance it into a unique crap".

That's what I thought.

Several verified rods have been posted. Since most people can't figure out how to fish, they end up selling them. When someone is willing to offer over 50 exalted orbs for an item that you can't find a use for, most people will take the orbs and run.

The best way to find some of these verified fishing rods is to search Google for "WTS Fishing rod" and limit the date to the past week or month.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Cribstaxx wrote:

On Topic: Who really cares enough about in game fishing to buy a pole for 50 exalts? Lol how can you already say "omg that roll is so rare!" when fishing hasn't even been implemented yet. Unless you can fish exalts out of the river at an amazing rate there is no way I'm going to sit beside a river and cast a line every 10 seconds in an ARPG. What does the A stand for again? lol

The A stands for Angling!

Fishing has long played a crucial part in society's success. The Pythagorean theorem, in fact, was Pythagoras' effort to specify just how long a fishing rod needed to be to keep the lure a certain distance from the boat and a certain amount of line above the water. If the reel had been invented prior, we might have lost this key bit of mathematics.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
Your 2ex are still waiting, Monsta...... Seem to have gotten pretty silent all of a sudden

YOU seem to be silent now :) give that 2 ex to the one that linked a rare fishing rod now
"
demivion wrote:
10 exalts is a good deal for you, they will only lower in value as people find more of them. It's more of a trophy item than anything, if you'd rather have the currency you did the right thing
if i got my hand intho a rod i would sell if for 100ex 100%
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Ok, so that rod let's you catch exotic (unique) fish. What are the fish good for? Do fish have a use in PoE other than as a trophy? If whoever bought it will use it and post what fish he caught that would help us know.

Edit: Sigh! Fishing really shouldn't be that difficult to do. Just another example of GGG making another unobtainium item. Another RNG crap chance of ever getting one to drop. I live in SW Florida and my odds of getting hit by lightning in the summer are significantly greater then getting a rod to drop.

I thought you were supposed to farm the Mud Flats forever for the Albino Rhoa and then after 1000s of Mud Flats runs get a stack of 10 Albino Rhoa feathers and do a vendor recipe to make a rod? So those posts are all fake BS on how to make a rod or what?
one more whiner added to the list
"
mrosendahl wrote:
I thought you were supposed to farm the Mud Flats forever for the Albino Rhoa and then after 1000s of Mud Flats runs get a stack of 10 Albino Rhoa feathers and do a vendor recipe to make a rod? So those posts are all fake BS on how to make a rod or what?

Rods don't just drop anytime, anywhere, for anyone. I bet if you asked enough questions to all the people who have found rods, you'd find they had some things in common at the time of the drop, whether they individually realize it or not. Why don't you ask them?
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 10, 2014, 6:54:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info