FISHING ROD :S

"
jarlaxelb wrote:
"
Mahesys wrote:
"
jarlaxelb wrote:
Your 2ex are still waiting, Monsta...... Seem to have gotten pretty silent all of a sudden

YOU seem to be silent now :) give that 2 ex to the one that linked a rare fishing rod now

Silent becuase I wasn't at work anymroe, and don't bother to read forums from home.

But I'm back at work now, still waiting to see Monsta's verified, and it still isn't there, because he doesn't have one, and this is all a crock of shit. I, for one, won't waste MY time on this topic anymore.

The rest of you, that's your prerogative.

I think you're behaving like a whiny schoolboy changing the rules while you lose the game, if you're a real man you'd put your exalts where your mouth is. Someone clearly posted a verified fishing rod, abeit with a link to a different post, but it's there and verified, just saw it with my own two eyes.

So I suppose your mouth isn't too big to have eaten those exalts you so bravely threw in to make a point.

My Shop: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/767235
Last edited by Kasparov13 on Jan 22, 2014, 11:34:05 AM
I want to say something.

I followed all fishing, and other conspiracy threads i could find. I still don't have a clue.

But I tend to believe MonstaMunch, since I read alot of what he wrote, and he was always right about the fishing rods and the feathers. The only thing I still don't get is what you mean with this Imprint... You never explained what you do with it, or why to even do it. But I still believe you :)

BUT WHAT I REALLY BELIEVE:

Some people found fishing rods, some keep 'em, some sell 'em.
BUT NOONE KNOWS HOW TO FISH. (Maybe noone has found it out yet, or it is not implemented yet.)

I base my assumption on the following:

In the "raptr - Q&A" I asked Chris the following questions:

meerkatz13Oct 8 2013 at 11:32am *
Hey Chris, Fishing Rods, Rhoa Feathers, 4 map slots ---> a sound in the distance...

You've done a pretty good job at keeping us entertained outside of actual playing. I don't want any secrets lifted here, just so much:

Are there more confusing things to come? :)
And will there eventually be a unveiling of the secrets?

And he answered the following:

Chris_GGGElite in Path of ExileOct 9 2013 at 11:52pm

When you list all the fishing stuff together like that in such an obvious way it really makes me wonder how no one worked out how to do it yet :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For further INFOS go here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/307987/page/38
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

"
MonstaMunch wrote:
I remember when everyone said fishing rods didn't actually exist and they said it was all just trolling. Now those same people are saying the same thing about fishing, even though they've already been proven wrong about the rods.

When will you people learn?

And again, am I the only one who was impressed with the increased cast speed roll on the rod posted by the OP? I've been trying to get a roll like that combined with IFR and IFQ since I found my rod and still no luck (no luck turning it into a unique either).

"
they will only lower in value as people find more of them

So far I haven't heard of anyone finding more than one per server per account. Have you? What if it turns out it's limited, and that selling your rod is like selling your soul? I honestly have no idea about that, but after all my unsuccessful effort to find a second rod, I am starting to wonder whether it's actually possible.

LOL get a life, it's only a game. U r not selling ur soul, no one wants that shit.
"
meerkatz13 wrote:

And he answered the following:

Chris_GGGElite in Path of ExileOct 9 2013 at 11:52pm

When you list all the fishing stuff together like that in such an obvious way it really makes me wonder how no one worked out how to do it yet :P

These things are probably connected somehow.
Like, you can't fishing anywhere except the hidden map instance (that "a sound in the distance" thing).
theyre here to keep players distraced from real problems like trading, desync, crap loot D___
"
paleface wrote:
theyre here to keep players distraced from real problems like trading, desync, crap loot D___

Maybe if you put more time and effort into working out how to fish properly, loot and trading would be less of a problem..... Fishing rods have been selling for enough currency to outfit an entire character full of decent gear, why not focus on finding one instead of qqing about how much rng hates you?
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jan 24, 2014, 2:22:22 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
paleface wrote:

Maybe if you put more time and effort into working out how to fish properly, loot and trading would be less of a problem..... Fishing rods have been selling for enough currency to outfit an entire character full of decent gear, why not focus on finding one instead of qqing about how much rng hates you?

gl finding something that doESnt exist LAAAAAAAAAAAAL
"
paleface wrote:

gl finding something that doESnt exist LAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Waitwut? Are we still debating whether fishing rods exist? Because if so, I can't be bothered. If the multitude of verified rods that have been posted here and in game don't convince you, nothing will.
Do white ones also drop, or only always magic/rare/unique?

I ask because if a white (normal) fishing rod can also drop, then I am 100% sure one already dropped for me and I missed it in the item clutter :-P
"
MildlyClever wrote:
Do white ones also drop, or only always magic/rare/unique?

I ask because if a white (normal) fishing rod can also drop, then I am 100% sure one already dropped for me and I missed it in the item clutter :-P

Mine dropped as a blue, but they can be scoured white so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to drop as white.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info