FISHING ROD :S

"
Completed 13 ChallengesShagsbeard wrote:
He wont... his claim is that he's crafting it, so it will show up unverified.

Shogs, pls. :D

"
"
BackwoodsS wrote:
"

Yes, I vote Green party. Yes, I'm an environmentalist.

I'll fucking jump on a boat and go out to sabotage those Shell bastards, so don't be surprised when I disappear from PoE because I'm locked up in a cell. It may well happen.
I sure as fuck won't let Shell drill oil off my coastline without putting up a fight.

Remember Deepwater Horizon (although that was BP).


Ahh, the environmental movement. The most anti-environment, anti-science, anti-human religious organization there is. I wish i could wake up every morning with the self deluded hubris that I am "saving the world".

Yep, my riding a bicycle for transport rather than driving a car is destroying the world.
My avoidance of CFC's is choking the air I breathe.
My belief that deforestation is bad, is misguided.
Stool.Cory.Bro.

Do you even lift fish?

Noice try, guy. :D You have trolled BackwoodsS tho - that is some kind of achievement I suppose! :D

I love watching people getting trolled around the thread like fish on a hook. GG.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
Builds - https://www.dropbox.com/s/g34poofo61g4fv4/Builds.txt?dl=0
Hall of Lame - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1456980
Last edited by Perq on Apr 7, 2015 7:50:15 AM
"
Completed 8 Challengeslolozori wrote:
this thing could actually be made useful by the devs.


Out of curiosity, what do you think my unique item is? It's already been confirmed that it isn't SotS....
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 7, 2015 8:16:49 AM
"


Out of curiosity, what do you think my unique item is? It's already been confirmed that it isn't SotS....


Knowing you, it might be looking like a fish and we might see it in 1.4
It is this or the regular rods are your idea.

To be honest it would be funny if this append, this game lack a secret level or something similar to it .

But first they need to animate the dam rod line .
3.1 the time GGG went too far?
Last edited by lolozori on Apr 7, 2015 8:23:05 AM
"
Completed 8 Challengeslolozori wrote:
"


Out of curiosity, what do you think my unique item is? It's already been confirmed that it isn't SotS....


Knowing you, it might be looking like a fish and we might see it in 1.4
It is this or the regular rods are your idea.

To be honest it would be funny if this append, this game lack a secret level or something similar to it .

But first they need to animate the dam rod line .


afaik my item is already obtainable. White rods aren't uniques, and the only fishing related unique that has been found is SotS which wasn't me.
"

afaik my item is already obtainable. White rods aren't uniques, and the only fishing related unique that has been found is SotS which wasn't me.

White rods not being unique (but you said they counted as such regarding CT) does not exactly mean they're not the item you designed, although personally I don't think you did. Some all Rulers but Charan seem to have made pets only, not in-game monsters, so it could very well be that you designed a base class. I don't think white rods are your creation, but the fact they're not unique doesn't say anything.
[quote="Michael_GGG"]However because we're reasonable people we decided against extending RNG into account bans.[/quote]
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
"

afaik my item is already obtainable. White rods aren't uniques, and the only fishing related unique that has been found is SotS which wasn't me.

White rods not being unique (but you said they counted as such regarding CT) does not exactly mean they're not the item you designed, although personally I don't think you did. Some all Rulers but Charan seem to have made pets only, not in-game monsters, so it could very well be that you designed a base class. I don't think white rods are your creation, but the fact they're not unique doesn't say anything.


Charan is a ruler, I'm not. Diamond Supporter thing came with "design your own unique item", not "design your own base item to troll the living fuck out of everyone, including yourself". Also I said that they are treated as uniques, that doesn't mean they actually are.

Hm... don't you think if any of the Diamond Supporters asked nicely they would have allowed for something but a unique item. Especially since there seem so many uniques still to be designed.
However, as I said, I don't think you invented white rods. I mean, a whole base class with all new animations... that would've been a bit much to ask, I guess.
[quote="Michael_GGG"]However because we're reasonable people we decided against extending RNG into account bans.[/quote]
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Monsta, here's what I'm curious about: How did you reach the conclusion that you needed to type a certain thing into global chat to trigger Krillson? I'd really like to know your process.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Completed 13 ChallengesLoreweaver wrote:
Monsta, here's what I'm curious about: How did you reach the conclusion that you needed to type a certain thing into global chat to trigger Krillson?.


I've never said that. Please post link to where you think I said that. Thanks.

Edit: Actually I have to go to bed soon so I'll save you the time. You're getting confused with #jabberjawsyoloswag which has been said by some to increase the chances of a rod drop if you say it in global at the start of a new instance. I'm not even going to get into another debate about whether there is any truth to it, as what other people believe is of little consequence to me as long as I know I tried to help them. It isn't a requirement for anything, so there is no way to prove it works one way or another.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 7, 2015 1:09:12 PM
"
"
Completed 13 ChallengesLoreweaver wrote:
Monsta, here's what I'm curious about: How did you reach the conclusion that you needed to type a certain thing into global chat to trigger Krillson?.


I've never said that. Please post link to where you think I said that. Thanks.

Edit: Actually I have to go to bed soon so I'll save you the time. You're getting confused with #jabberjawsyoloswag which has been said by some to increase the chances of a rod drop if you say it in global at the start of a new instance. I'm not even going to get into another debate about whether there is any truth to it, as what other people believe is of little consequence to me as long as I know I tried to help them. It isn't a requirement for anything, so there is no way to prove it works one way or another.


Still, I'd like to know the process you used to reach that particular idea. Where'd it come from? How'd you get there?
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info