Lost microtransactions and Closed Beta supporters who bought stash tabs

"
cackle wrote:
Wow, charging real money in a beta, then having cash shop money related issues... And not doing a 100% refund on anyone who has ever spent a dime....

Maybe I should rm -rf and this is just downright disturbing...

You can write whatever you want on paper, but actions speak louder than words.... Abusing your testers for income and not for appreciating them testing... Using beta for marketing when its obvious problomatic.. You're seriously risking your entire business for greed... Can't wait till someone steps up and files a class action lawsuit on the likes of such companies... War, Inc was the last company charging in beta...And we have seen the true integrity of those people.. just makes you wonder...

Good Luck, but since I can't even boot this application and my system is a rock steady supercomputer, followed by reading this.. Probably just wasting my time... Adios

Cya, no one will miss you down in your Mother's basement.
"
cackle wrote:
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
"
cackle wrote:
Wow, charging real money in a beta, then having cash shop money related issues... And not doing a 100% refund on anyone who has ever spent a dime....

Maybe I should rm -rf and this is just downright disturbing...

You can write whatever you want on paper, but actions speak louder than words.... Abusing your testers for income and not for appreciating them testing... Using beta for marketing when its obvious problomatic.. You're seriously risking your entire business for greed... Can't wait till someone steps up and files a class action lawsuit on the likes of such companies... War, Inc was the last company charging in beta...And we have seen the true integrity of those people.. just makes you wonder...

Good Luck, but since I can't even boot this application and my system is a rock steady supercomputer, followed by reading this.. Probably just wasting my time... Adios

They are not charging money for the beta, get your facts straight. Registering for one wrong rant-post, amazing stuff right here.

The game is in beta, they are taking money on a system not properly tested and already has been proven. End of story...

If you support this, then never ever can you ever say anything about any government or politician in regards to tax money or any other scam ever, for the rest of your life.. Because if you do, you are obviously a 2 face... But we already know you are weak and must cling on to something, thats what makes you fanboys, and thats why they charge you... ez into your pockets

Besides the fact that your second post is even more stupid then your first, you seem to live in a your own special world.

Its totally normal in german gaming business to have an item shop in OB while the game is full of bugs (play Remanum and you know what i mean). Most of these games are pay2win and the only thing really working is the cash shop. They need weeks to fix minor bugs and months for major ones. And cheating is really easy (is it a bug or a feature?). Some players that mailed detailed bug description got kicked because of bugusing...and so on.
As far as i know its not the exception. The big german game companies are as greedy as possible and don´t care about their customers (same with our politicians).

GGG on the other side offers since beginning of CB a game for free that has less bugs than Gothic 3 at release. More than once they found bugs in the middle of the night that were fixed in the morning. The problems during the start of OB are annoying but as far as i know not as big as they were when a well known Billion$company released their game.

Over the last 17 months i saw them working hard on their game ever trying to find the best solution for any problem. I respect them a lot for that and i am very proud to be a part of the early supporting community.

If that makes me a fanboy...ok. Nobody deserves it more than these guys.
When did we get bonus stash tabs? I wrote PM to support and still wait.
How many tabs do you start with? Is there a history somewhere to see what I have bought in the past?
"
How many tabs do you start with? Is there a history somewhere to see what I have bought in the past?

Four.
Thanks for info Chris. I didn't have any of these issues but I am glad to see it getting resolved.

Please make some alternate effects for melee skills so I will definitely continue to buy and support you guys even I am jobless :)
"
euriel2008 wrote:
"

Four.

Thanks!
First!...... on page 19.

Chris, you and your team are too good I think.

You absolutely did not have to hand out free stash tabs at all to those complaining about sales. Like you said yourself, this happens in the world all the time. Things develop, get old, get cheaper and eventually disappear entirely.

If anyone, ANYONE, dares to post another topic regarding sales, claiming GGG has bad customer support after this, they deserve a ban as far as I'm concerned.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 26, 2013, 3:57:38 PM
"
Outasight wrote:
"
Silatt wrote:
I intentionally did not upgrade from Kiwi to Bronze because I wanted the better point value. If you would have released this information before open beta began, I probably would have upgraded and been happier with your customer service right now.

If you truly cared about everything listed in your post, you would set values similar to:
$5 = 50
$10 = 100
$20 = 220
$50 = 560
$100 = 1150
$250 = 3100

What can I say... my goodness, looks like you lost over $2 there(assuming the kiwi, keys and soundtrack have no value). I expect GGG to post an apology and do the refunding asap.

Also on a serious note, it's getting harder and harder to avoid swear words when posting. I really wish Chris would stop taking such idiotic comments into account.

Yes, it's a minor loss. Yes, I'll probably still buy a $20 pack once the shop gets a skill effect or character skin that I really want.

My biggest problem is that leading up to Open Beta, Closed Beta packs were marketed as "last chance to get the kiwis" and they had stated that future packs would have better point value than $1 = 10 points since we would not be getting extras with the points. That was not true for the $5, $10, or $20 packs.

If they had released information on the future cost of points prior to Open Beta, I would have been a happy Bronze Supporter instead of complaining about point value. It was a minor lapse in customer service from a company with an otherwise solid track record.

This is the last thing I will say about it. I'll just play the great game and buy a $20 pack when I need the points.
thanks you guys honestly i cannot imagine how you guys can handle all this with only like 25 people.

i would work for free and help you guys out if theres anything i can do over my PC. i do not live in NZ but i will work for free (or for microstaah!)
for like hours a day long as a can allocate those hours.
IGN- Isiander

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info