Lost microtransactions and Closed Beta supporters who bought stash tabs

Thanks for the offer of stash tabs! That's very kind of you and as a dedicated packrat I've already emailed. :-) If you see this, will the 10-point upgrade price be available for a little while since Support is understandably backlogged? I upgraded all my tabs from closed beta and I'll want to upgrade the two freebies as well. (The labels are awesome!!!)

And by the way, point pricing is fine. Don't let the forum trolls get you down! This is your big moment, six years' dream come to fruition.
Open beta is still BETA.
Last edited by MorriganGrey on Jan 25, 2013, 6:55:08 PM
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
"
cackle wrote:
Wow, charging real money in a beta, then having cash shop money related issues... And not doing a 100% refund on anyone who has ever spent a dime....

Maybe I should rm -rf and this is just downright disturbing...

You can write whatever you want on paper, but actions speak louder than words.... Abusing your testers for income and not for appreciating them testing... Using beta for marketing when its obvious problomatic.. You're seriously risking your entire business for greed... Can't wait till someone steps up and files a class action lawsuit on the likes of such companies... War, Inc was the last company charging in beta...And we have seen the true integrity of those people.. just makes you wonder...

Good Luck, but since I can't even boot this application and my system is a rock steady supercomputer, followed by reading this.. Probably just wasting my time... Adios

They are not charging money for the beta, get your facts straight. Registering for one wrong rant-post, amazing stuff right here.

The game is in beta, they are taking money on a system not properly tested and already has been proven. End of story...

If you support this, then never ever can you ever say anything about any government or politician in regards to tax money or any other scam ever, for the rest of your life.. Because if you do, you are obviously a 2 face... But we already know you are weak and must cling on to something, thats what makes you fanboys, and thats why they charge you... ez into your pockets
"
cackle wrote:
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
"
cackle wrote:
Wow, charging real money in a beta, then having cash shop money related issues... And not doing a 100% refund on anyone who has ever spent a dime....

You can write whatever you want on paper, but actions speak louder than words.... Abusing your testers for income and not for appreciating them testing... Using beta for marketing when its obvious problomatic.. You're seriously risking your entire business for greed... Can't wait till someone steps up and files a class action lawsuit on the likes of such companies... War, Inc was the last company charging in beta...And we have seen the true integrity of those people.. just makes you wonder...

Good Luck, but since I can't even boot this application and my system is a rock steady supercomputer, followed by reading this.. Probably just wasting my time... Adios

They are not charging money for the beta, get your facts straight. Registering for one wrong rant-post, amazing stuff right here.

The game is in beta, they are taking money on a system not properly tested and already has been proven. End of story...

If you support this, then never ever can you ever say anything about any government or politician in regards to tax money or any other scam ever, for the rest of your life.. Because if you do, you are obviously a 2 face... But we already know you are weak and must cling on to something, thats what makes you fanboys, and thats why they charge you... ez into your pockets

I don't even know what to say to this except maybe you need to put your tinfoil hat back on.

Can i be a fangirl? I don't want to be a boy today.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:

Can i be a fangirl? I don't want to be a boy today.

Only if you are a ranger :P
Last edited by Vondum on Jan 25, 2013, 7:08:56 PM
"
cackle wrote:

That comparison is unfair. Every Person who takes part here knows it is a game in beta state and GGG has shown over and over again that they are willing to accomodate to their customers concerns if they are reasonable(and even if they are ridiculous like the stash tab stuff). To compare that to corrupt politicians who steal money from the whole of society and call it a scam is an insult and it maks me wonder what you are even doing here.

The Point is nobody is forced to partake, but many people who do enjoy it so much that they love to support the company so that they can keep running this game and there is absolutly nothing wrong with that. So either you are a troll or a cynical asshat.
Last edited by albatroxx on Jan 25, 2013, 7:25:37 PM
Just wanted to say thanks :)
IGN: Blaze_Ember
"
cackle wrote:

What I do with my money is none of your concern.

I do not see it as a purchase but rather a SUPPORT to developers that they may produce a great ARPG.

P.s
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT "STEADY-SUPER-COMPUTER" of yours THAT CANNOT BOOT UP THE GAME!!

That computer is wasted on you..
GGG = (AAAAA)^5+++++

Amazing Team, Amaizing Game, Amazing all.

Best company game ever.

Thank you for all GGG, thank you Chris.
"
PureLaine wrote:
"
Magic666 wrote:
Where is the guy who ranted about this??

GGG is awesome! PERIOD.

The Guy is here.

When I posted the "rant" it was only to express my concern (Expected it to be buried quickly then move on).

But, seeing the bad unending insults I got from people sent me to a total collapse. Hands, Legs shaking. It wasn't adrenaline. I don't know guys if you felt this before, stress can be painful.

I am glad to see the Announcement. This should make some people happy as I wasn't expecting this to happen.

Two thumbs up for the whole GrindingGearGames team. Proud of my Gold Supporter status.

So, back to kicking some Vaal's but.

See you guys in game!

Thumbs up!
"
Chris wrote:
. . .shops around the world run specials every day without the expectation of refunding the difference to past customers.

I pretty much thought this when I first saw some CB players griping over their initial early support purchases. Welcome to the real world! You bought something, and that purchase included expectations. You expected what you purchased, purchased what you expected. Sad to see GGG give under pressure to changing expectations from their customers, and sad to see my dearly beloved CB community harboring such remorse. Personally, I invested my first $15, expecting 5 stash tabs and further game development. I'm quite happy with my returns ;)

Oh well, I guess since GGG is being so nice I might as well get my extra tab, even though I didnt pay for it.

Edit: Edited to more accurately represent my sentiments.

Edit 2: I think I totally misinterpreted the intention of the tab-us-quo. Oh well XD I'll leave my original post even if I'm an ass :)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Jan 26, 2013, 4:36:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info