Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
is this build doable without a Soul Taker?

This build is based on aura, we play with 20/30 mana, cyclone cost like 100+ ... so no.

"
bodohspam wrote:
managed to down queen atziri with this build at lvl 85 :D

after some level, took some block nodes, solved my elemental reflect problem!

Good, I said you, we can block it, so it's not a problem ;)
Last edited by Evelyus on Apr 13, 2014, 3:48:57 AM
Hi everybody.

I wanna inform you I stop POE.

I wanna stop since 1.0, I love this game, it was really funny, I had very good moment, it's a good game, but make all good items legacy completly destroyed Standard economy, and all following update do same.

I don't know if GGG wanted completly destroy standard to force player to run in 4 months leagues, but it do.

1.0 was just an update with massive legacy items and massive desync monsters (capoeira frog, fucking monster run at 1 km to take a corpse and launch it, oneshot devourer ...)

1.1 update make me lost all hope in this game, Vaal Orb was just to destroy massively standard items, and make rich richer, Shrine was completly useless in league, and now we have it ... and Vaal Pact nerf at 40% (guys 40% ... really, 70% would have been enought) was just boost OP gloves instant life leech dropable only on Uber Atziri. And GGG lies (here) on Uber Atziri kills, first kills of Uber Atziri was first in Leagues, guys, I seen those gloves linked in Standard 1 week after the update ... so, 2 weeks before Ambush kill. In fact I absolutly don't care, I just don't understand why this lie ...

1.1.1 update and OP MFING bow ...

1.1.2 and the most op weapon ... hammer who allow make a 6 socketed attack + 50% cast on HIT + 3 lightning spell + 1 chain.

This game was really amazing before 1.0, I had a looooooooot of fun, your economy policy (F2P absolutly not P2W) is absolutly fair and you can take credit for that, and I thanks your for that, but I don't take fun anymore in POE since 1.1 update.

For ppl who care about this build, I'll continue answer your questions on this post or in PM, I'll continue update the tree at each update, if it's necessary of course. Maybe one day I'll stop, but not now.

I stop test new evolution for this build.

Thanks for all ppl who use my build, I think it still a very strong build, and hope you'll not stop use it because I stop the game.

Thanks for ASTRAL, my actual guilde, you are good guys.

Thanks Angothiel, you are a big-hearted man.

A little message in my native language for my ingame friends:

Merci Exile, Dim, le ruskof et les autres, j'ai passé de très bon moment avec vous.

Merci Dual, pour ton soutien quand j'en avais besoin, et pour ton aide pour tester la version low life, on a passé de très bon moment ensemble, j’espère que ça continuera à l'occasion sur un autre jeu ^^.

Last edited by Evelyus on Apr 13, 2014, 12:10:13 PM
That is too bad =/

I'll still farm for a Soul Take to do a char using your Tanky build.. hope you find fun somewhere else friend, or after sometime find PoE fun again..
Hey man, I don't know you personally but thank you very much for generously sharing such a wonderful guide. It is really admirable that you continue to update it even after you have quit.

After using your guide, I could down bosses such as Shrine Piety with great ease unlike many of my previous builds. Its really solid and has few weaknesses. However, I just cannot seem to find a strategy to down Palace Dominus. Occasionally, his lightning punch hits me when I'm not alert and kills me in almost one blow, leaving me with a little over 500 ES. Apart from running away when he does his lightning strike, should there be anything else I need to take note of?

Thank you!
"
That is too bad =/

I'll still farm for a Soul Take to do a char using your Tanky build.. hope you find fun somewhere else friend, or after sometime find PoE fun again..

Good luck for your Soul Taker ^^.

I don't think come back on POE one day, GGG did bad choice in row since 1.0, and this game is not for me now.

"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Hey man, I don't know you personally but thank you very much for generously sharing such a wonderful guide. It is really admirable that you continue to update it even after you have quit.

After using your guide, I could down bosses such as Shrine Piety with great ease unlike many of my previous builds. Its really solid and has few weaknesses. However, I just cannot seem to find a strategy to down Palace Dominus. Occasionally, his lightning punch hits me when I'm not alert and kills me in almost one blow, leaving me with a little over 500 ES. Apart from running away when he does his lightning strike, should there be anything else I need to take note of?

Thank you!

Dominus Palace is still a problem (with Tanking AND dps version) for 3 thinks :

1. Op 3000K unblockable damage kamikaze, you can evade them by move in bottom of the arena, but sometimes (you dont know why), they run on you when you are out of "agro range"
2. op unblockage totem, 2K damage per sec, with big slow rate.
3. desync and lag, this game a lot and lot and lot of desync (specialy with cyclone), and it can often kill you on Dominus Palace.

Dominus Palace have too much unblockable "attack" to kill him at 100% chance.

In high group (90+) map farming, we not often do high boss, like Shrine, Courtyard or Palace, this build is not 100% viable vs Palace Boss, but you can easy (really easy) kill Shrine and Courtyard (I did them with -25% max res + extra cold + double boss).

Np for keep update the post, and I don't think it's so admirable, post this build was just a big and nice experience for me, and I'm proud and glad to see people use it.It wasn't easy, had a lot of problem at start with stealers, troller, copy/past of my build, but finaly it was a nice experience. And I just don't want the build die with my leave, I love talk with people who use my build, and wanna continue it ^^.

How do you guys deal with chaos damage? The poison cloud exploding zombies dealing chaos damage drive me nuts.
"
Sidhee wrote:
How do you guys deal with chaos damage? The poison cloud exploding zombies dealing chaos damage drive me nuts.

This chaos cloud is fucking op, you can use shav revelation, or the tree I posted few days ago, with zealot oath and vitality.

Hey can you post the gears you used for MF set? Thanks!
"
rayfox wrote:
Hey can you post the gears you used for MF set? Thanks!

I don't have the MF stuff, Funsy worked with me on this MF version and use it atm. You can see his stuff and tree on his post (I'll probably add it on my post in few days).

Last edited by Evelyus on Apr 21, 2014, 3:32:07 AM
Hey,
I was just wondering, have you considered using other skills such as double strike or glacial hammer in this build? Perhaps with melee splash for aoe effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info