Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

How did u deal with elemental reflect maps?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Any idea how to counter those degen mods in Ambush? Since you can't get shav revelation there :(
"
bodohspam wrote:
How did u deal with elemental reflect maps?

We block our reflect (GGG disabled Aegis Aurora on reflect block of course), we have high life leech, and any time we block a monster attack we gain 1200 ES ... reflect is not a problem ^^.

"
rayfox wrote:
Any idea how to counter those degen mods in Ambush? Since you can't get shav revelation there :(

Maybe modifie the tree to take Zealot Oath + cast vitality ....

This tree for exemple :

Last edited by Evelyus on Apr 20, 2014, 8:52:26 AM
but the last time i done a elemental reflect map, i died lols

probably not enough block? that time i think its around lvl79
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Oh good point, thanks for the new tree :)

Can the build sustain another 60% aura though or will I have to drop grace/determination for vitality?
"
rayfox wrote:
Oh good point, thanks for the new tree :)

Can the build sustain another 60% aura though or will I have to drop grace/determination for vitality?

Vitality is a 40% aura.

Atm I cast 6 x 60% aura + a 40% aura (purity fire, because I don't have enought fire res on my stuff) + tempest shield.

Remove purity fire and cast vitality (same mana reservation, same color :p).
Mind = blown

This is the perfect build for me and my crappy laptop :D Thanks again!
I've got a question about your low-life build if you don't mind.

If you were to drop that 40% and Hatred, and run only Wrath and Anger on life with a blood magic gem, would you still be able to attain ~30k dps?

I was mathing out the auras and it appears that a level 20 reduced mana + a level 20 blood magic turns a 60% aura into exactly 49% life reservation each, and the remaining auras can be run on mana easily.

I'd probably do the snapshot trick for harder maps/Atziri, but if I can get by without snapshotting for everything else (e.g. ~30k dps) then I'd rather do that.

Also it appears Witch is also a decent start for this build, I would just need to make up the resistances on gear since Scion takes the resistance exit
Build looks really solid. I am in the process of leveling a Scion for it. I have a couple of questions though.

I was wondering how important for this build Vaal Pact is. Could you perhaps clarify that a little bit? I was wondering if it is a good idea to switch Vaal Pact for Zealot's Oath together with the life regen passives nearby to Scion's starting area. The passive tree would look like that:

Spoiler

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdwICAx9EH8XLxfhGjIb-hzcHRQdqh6BJIsksCXfKMUo-imlN-w8jj0PQ2NGcUcGSshLjUw1TdhOKk4yUWBT31XWV8lY21j1WfNZ_lyKX2pk52aeaHRqk25pbqpu2HB9cU1yqXgNfLt82X31f8aApIFvgseC5IMJhAyE2YbRiq-Mdo9Gj_qQEZMdkyeUoJrPm4OdxJ48oqOkGacIqW6playqrK-0DLXytkG3MbiTvoq-p768wA_AGsHFwfPC7MNtxp7STdXt2E3aYtrd2-fhiOq66-7sGPO-98H56PrS_xw=

With this tree I am losing the Charisma cluster but gain lots of life/ES regeneration thanks to Zealot's Oath and life regen passives nearby Scion as well as Bonuses to Phys Damage/Armor/ES. This allows me to comfortably run Blood Rage and chaos degen maps.

Alternatively I can take the Void Barrier cluster in the shadow area and not take Deflection and Runed Cleaver.

Spoiler

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdwMfRB7EH8XLxfhGjIb-hzcHRQdqiSLJLAl3yjFKPoppSsKPI49D0NjRnFHBkrITDVN2E4qTjJRYFPfVdZXyVjbWPVZ81n-XIpfamTnZp5odGqTbmluqm7YcH1xTXKpeA18u3zZffV_xoCkgW-Cx4LkgwmE2YbRiq-Mdo9Gj_qQEZMnlKCaz5uDncSePKKjpBmnCKluqZWsqqyvtAy0xbXytkG3MbiTvjq-ir6nvrzAD8AawQDBxcHzwuzDbcae0k3V7dhN2mLbGtvn4Yjquuvu7BjzvvVL98H56PrS

I would appreciate a reply.
Last edited by Sidhee on Apr 8, 2014, 2:23:31 AM
"
system787 wrote:
I've got a question about your low-life build if you don't mind.

If you were to drop that 40% and Hatred, and run only Wrath and Anger on life with a blood magic gem, would you still be able to attain ~30k dps?

I was mathing out the auras and it appears that a level 20 reduced mana + a level 20 blood magic turns a 60% aura into exactly 49% life reservation each, and the remaining auras can be run on mana easily.

I'd probably do the snapshot trick for harder maps/Atziri, but if I can get by without snapshotting for everything else (e.g. ~30k dps) then I'd rather do that.

Also it appears Witch is also a decent start for this build, I would just need to make up the resistances on gear since Scion takes the resistance exit

It don't take long time to switch with charisma and cast aura ... so why use useless blood magic gem and cast 2 aura instead of 4 (i've 3 x 60 + 1 x 40 on life).

"
Sidhee wrote:
Build looks really solid. I am in the process of leveling a Scion for it. I have a couple of questions though.

I was wondering how important for this build Vaal Pact is. Could you perhaps clarify that a little bit? I was wondering if it is a good idea to switch Vaal Pact for Zealot's Oath together with the life regen passives nearby to Scion's starting area. The passive tree would look like that:

Spoiler

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdwICAx9EH8XLxfhGjIb-hzcHRQdqh6BJIsksCXfKMUo-imlN-w8jj0PQ2NGcUcGSshLjUw1TdhOKk4yUWBT31XWV8lY21j1WfNZ_lyKX2pk52aeaHRqk25pbqpu2HB9cU1yqXgNfLt82X31f8aApIFvgseC5IMJhAyE2YbRiq-Mdo9Gj_qQEZMdkyeUoJrPm4OdxJ48oqOkGacIqW6playqrK-0DLXytkG3MbiTvoq-p768wA_AGsHFwfPC7MNtxp7STdXt2E3aYtrd2-fhiOq66-7sGPO-98H56PrS_xw=

With this tree I am losing the Charisma cluster but gain lots of life/ES regeneration thanks to Zealot's Oath and life regen passives nearby Scion as well as Bonuses to Phys Damage/Armor/ES. This allows me to comfortably run Blood Rage and chaos degen maps.

Alternatively I can take the Void Barrier cluster in the shadow area and not take Deflection and Runed Cleaver.

Spoiler

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdwMfRB7EH8XLxfhGjIb-hzcHRQdqiSLJLAl3yjFKPoppSsKPI49D0NjRnFHBkrITDVN2E4qTjJRYFPfVdZXyVjbWPVZ81n-XIpfamTnZp5odGqTbmluqm7YcH1xTXKpeA18u3zZffV_xoCkgW-Cx4LkgwmE2YbRiq-Mdo9Gj_qQEZMnlKCaz5uDncSePKKjpBmnCKluqZWsqqyvtAy0xbXytkG3MbiTvjq-ir6nvrzAD8AawQDBxcHzwuzDbcae0k3V7dhN2mLbGtvn4Yjquuvu7BjzvvVL98H56PrS

I would appreciate a reply.

You don't take spell dammage, no pain attenument ... the build is based on crown of eyes ;).

I don't think take mass life regen nodes is good, it's really bad in fact, you sacrify Charisma and Influence who are absolutly necessary on this 7+ aura build, when we can cast vitality if we have a tree with zealot oath.

Few post ago, I suggested a tree with Zealot Oath :

If you cast vitality, you win more than 3% life regen per sec ... your 6 point on passive tree? 2.2%
Last edited by Evelyus on Apr 8, 2014, 2:55:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info