Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Hey,
I was just wondering, have you considered using other skills such as double strike or glacial hammer in this build? Perhaps with melee splash for aoe effect.

We play low life/CI, so it's very easy to spam stun/freeze/shock/burn on us, cyclone give 100% stun resistance. Without that you need take Unwevering Stance, so lose a lot of passive point.
Last edited by Evelyus on Apr 24, 2014, 12:43:13 PM
"
Evelyus wrote:
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Hey,
I was just wondering, have you considered using other skills such as double strike or glacial hammer in this build? Perhaps with melee splash for aoe effect.

We play low life/CI, so it's very easy to spam stun/freeze/shock/burn on us, cyclone give 100% stun resistance. Without that you need take Unwevering Stance, so lose a lot of passive point.

Would you consider respeccing out of resolute technique at say lvl9X, because our hit chance would be extremely high against even the highest level mobs since we are way above the mob's level. And instead, pump those points into unwavering stance.

With that, we can try out other dps skills like dual strike, glacial hammer, heavy strike, etc.
Last edited by fuzzybearz on Apr 25, 2014, 2:32:04 AM
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
"
Evelyus wrote:
"
fuzzybearz wrote:
Hey,

Would you consider respeccing out of resolute technique at say lvl9X, because our hit chance would be extremely high against even the highest level mobs since we are way above the mob's level. And instead, pump those points into unwavering stance.

With that, we can try out other dps skills like dual strike, glacial hammer, heavy strike, etc.

Not really, RT make us win massive damage, more constant damage and life leech.

Cyclone is a good skill, Concentrated Effect + Pain of Attenument + Crown of Eyes make a good synergy to make a lot of damage (because it's multiplicative, so Concent. + Pain. = 1.69 x 1.3 = 2.2 x your damage), you can't really do that with others skills.

After it's like you want, if you really wanna try with other skills, I can work on a tree, but you'll lose something somewhere, I can't take Unwevering Stance without lose passive point somewhere, and because I stoped the game, I'll can't test it myself, so you'll need try it youself ;).
Last edited by Evelyus on Apr 25, 2014, 4:47:19 AM
"

Not really, RT make us win massive damage, more constant damage and life leech.

Cyclone is a good skill, Concentrated Effect + Pain of Attenument + Crown of Eyes make a good synergy to make a lot of damage (because it's multiplicative, so Concent. + Pain. = 1.69 x 1.3 = 2.2 x your damage), you can't really do that with others skills.

After it's like you want, if you really wanna try with other skills, I can work on a tree, but you'll lose something somewhere, I can't take Unwevering Stance without lose passive point somewhere, and because I stoped the game, I'll can't test it myself, so you'll need try it youself ;).

Okay :) I'll check it out and post my progress if any.
"
fuzzybearz wrote:

A tree like this one could maybe be good.

With this tree you lose 28% all elemental resistance, so you'll need better stuff. Win 8% on auras. Win stun immunity and no desync issues because no use cyclone :p.

Double Strike or Infernal blow could be good ... but with those skills it will probably be GGRRRR or GRRRRR ... so GL for 6 off-color on shavronne ...

PS: just like that, without test, I this infernal blow sound better than Double Strike for pure damage, because we have few + elemental damage or + all damage (like pain attenument, or + spell damage with crown of eyes), but don't forget infernal blow can reflect on elemental reflect, and on a big pack of monster, you can take 10K+ instant reflect ...

If life leech work on infernal blow explosion (I don't know), life leech gem + vaal pact could work.
Last edited by Evelyus on Apr 25, 2014, 11:35:27 AM
"
Evelyus wrote:
"
fuzzybearz wrote:

A tree like this one could maybe be good.

With this tree you lose 28% all elemental resistance, so you'll need better stuff. Win 8% on auras. Win stun immunity and no desync issues because no use cyclone :p.

Double Strike or Infernal blow could be good ... but with those skills it will probably be GGRRRR or GRRRRR ... so GL for 6 off-color on shavronne ...

PS: just like that, without test, I this infernal blow sound better than Double Strike for pure damage, because we have few + elemental damage or + all damage (like pain attenument, or + spell damage with crown of eyes), but don't forget infernal blow can reflect on elemental reflect, and on a big pack of monster, you can take 10K+ instant reflect ...

If life leech work on infernal blow explosion (I don't know), life leech gem + vaal pact could work.

Alright. I'll try it out once I settle my shav colours. That is a major issue because for double strike and infernal blow, on a non-crit character, a blue socket would be useless, apart from placing an added lightning damage in.
One last question, is this build Atziri viable? did you ever do a Atziri run with it?
"
One last question, is this build Atziri viable? did you ever do a Atziri run with it?

I never did Atziri, cause for me 1.1 patch is just a joke, and Atziri boss with op unique drop only on her, and big big op unique drop only on uber version is a bigger joke ... voluntary DESTROY vaal pact just for make new gloves 200+ ex price is not acceptable. Same, make a op boss, very hard for all gamemplay ... except "new" skill spectral throw ... no thanks, I boycot this shit boss.

So I didn't kill her, but in this post few guys said they killed her with my build.

Edit : If anyone make Atziri with this build, if you want ofc, you could record it and post it here, I could add it to main post :p.
Last edited by Evelyus on May 6, 2014, 11:24:07 AM
nvm fail
Last edited by Evelyus on May 6, 2014, 11:21:56 AM
right colors for cyclone selling on ambush

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info