Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

Calculated all damage, 23K cyclone if 0 weapon elem damage on belt + 2 rings.

But with 33% boost on this 3 items (so, 100% total), you can reach 36K dps cyclone. And in my calculation, I forgot 20%+ physical damage in belt.

On a build with so mass survivability, I think 23-36K cyclone is good :p.

I'll explain calculation soon, probably this night.

PS: I used the tree at lvl 97.

PS 2 : Calculation with physical damage on ring, but without physical damage/attack speed on gloves.
Last edited by Evelyus on Feb 13, 2014, 11:30:10 AM
SO tired, I'll post calculation tomorrow.
Last edited by Evelyus on Feb 13, 2014, 7:09:09 PM
Little details changed for dps version.

Helmet and gloves aura invert (it's better to keep defensive auras always on, so defensive aura on gloves/life).

Few points changed in DPS version tree, to take Inner Force earlier and 9% aura reservation, like that you'll can cast a 40% + a 25%, like that you'll keep same block chance than tanking version.

Add weapon/shield link for DPS version.

My own Crown of Eyes added to the necessary item for dps version.

Still work on calculation of dps, but it take long time to make a fair copy of my first draft.

But after few test on my CI version (I keeped same tree for testing), with the 3 DPS aura, I can easy reach 20K DPS, so with Crown of Eyes, a Legacy Soul Taker and the DPS version tree, you can easy reach 30/35K.
Bought my rings, so I need only the shav to go in DPS version, but atm they become completly crazy on shav's price, so I'll must wait before buy it.
Last edited by Evelyus on Feb 26, 2014, 3:33:00 AM
So, 1.1 patch revealed.

Aegis nerf to 2% (with legacy in standard), so the tanking version will probably still work for new leagues/2% aegis standard. Keep in mind 2% is still 800 regen per block, it's of course lower than legacy aegis, but it's still good.
You'll not afk on double dominus residence, but it's probably enough to play in "normal condition".

Maybe a life version with 3K life and 1K ES with life gain on hit for more survivability, don't know.

ES nodes will be boost, so we'll probably win few hundred of ES.

Last thing : I'll not update the tree just after the patch. I don't want make mistake (110 regret to respect is a lot) and forc eyou to do that mistake to.

Please, be patient, this few days' wait it for me, but you too.
Sup evelyus', after a few reviews at other CI tank build , i am starting to love yours. My plan is to start this build when vaal patch starts , but new tree suddenly appears. So i'm just curious when will you post an updated regarding your skill tree. Well hoping for an update soon and gonna start a new character when you update. Thanks mate , cheers!
Hi.

Thanks guy, always happy to see few guys love my build :).

The passive tree didn't change a lot for us (we don't go in marauder spawn).

It will probably be like that :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABOygDlm49YEODCUZx4YgdqrQMkycc3H_GwcUsv4auFdfXhlZj7BjDbY_6EZZwu9kTL2_b50cGX2rC7B6BS43_HLTFKwrBANsaEHv1S7466ro8jlfJKPrr7riTDH0Qf8aepwiPRh0U-tIXL4bRJLCApFXWTDUoxfO-cH2plRoyUWBmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxMAaWfNZ_qyqcql82W-eykrDOpu1GYr7CfbaGo8ZhqxH6ywqTRUgLOndDVuvTioppbZBhNlDMRvIXhPDhueRrK9T31jb

With the change on the "scion's wheels", we "win" 4 points, free for you to use it for more ES, more armor, more DPS, or just follow the guide (when i'll release that of course)

I'll release that probably this night.
Last edited by Evelyus on Mar 6, 2014, 7:14:26 AM
Thanks for the post up eve. Dis some theorycrafting on scion's tree and yeah your right , much more possibilities for more ES boost than in last build that you did. Will wait for your latest update tonight. For a meantime, i will now start leveling up my scion using the tree that you posted recently. Thanks men!
1.1 tree added for tanking version.

The DPS version will come later, I need calculate fee things and I mass farm atm to can buy a shav and try this dps version :p.
Hi there Evelyus! was keeping an eye on your build looks very fascinating indeed! I managed to get all the necessary gear for tanking version but only 1 question here, the char who's going to go for this is my shadow who got a free respec points, therefore is it possible to go for your build but for a shadow? Please if you can help me with this , thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info