Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

"
possible to play Mf version of this build??

I don't think ... not so effective :/.

I've a friend who love play mf, and I'll probably work in this way, but boots are not free, amu are not, helmet are not ... so I will not be the same build, but maybe a spin off for mfing.

I make my lottery, i'll see later for a MF part ^^.

SO now the build become op =).

The screen was with a friend shav and gems, so with my shav I've 5.6K es (5.8K with friends leg shav) and 35K DPS (instead of 40K) cause don't have wed 20/20 and use anger/wrath lvl 17.

But 35K dps with 30K armor and 5.6K es is still nice ^^.
Last edited by Evelyus on Mar 12, 2014, 5:58:16 AM
Few changed on the build.

Split the build in 2 version. Tanking and DPS.

Added my stuff in dps version.

Added screen of dps version.

Added tree of dps version.

Video of dps version in comming.
Video kill crema boss with -22% max res in ... less than 10 secs incoming for this evening.
Why u put FA gem, because the DPS ?. It doesnt make more hits, only the MS makes it from QS flsks or nodes or the same items MS mod. I see lots builds with that xD. Srry if sounded like a mad comment, but i see on partys, threads, etc. Maybe there is a new tip, it make sense that the more moves you make the more amount of hitting by whirling in much times.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
Dhoros wrote:
Why u put FA gem, because the DPS ?. It doesnt make more hits, only the MS makes it from QS flsks or nodes or the same items MS mod. I see lots builds with that xD. Srry if sounded like a mad comment, but i see on partys, threads, etc. Maybe there is a new tip, it make sense that the more moves you make the more amount of hitting by whirling in much times.

Faster attack don't do more dps? Realy don't understand guy ...

First video of the dps version added. Kill Crematorium boss, with -22% max res in less than 10 secondes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KM3JFg7WjA
bump
Grats on the new Chest/build version Evelyus! :)
"
bentmint wrote:
Grats on the new Chest/build version Evelyus! :)

Thanks ^^
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info