Evelyus' tourbilol tank || Tank 40K DPS || Video

___
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jan 24, 2014, 12:49:27 PM
Last edited by Connor_GGG on Jan 24, 2014, 3:48:07 PM
___
IGN: Sin
Last edited by Make_A_Witch_Foundation on Jan 24, 2014, 12:49:37 PM
New video incoming for tomorrow, face tanking Piety Shrine with -23% elemental resistance, elemental weakness and curse immune (so no enfeeble).
Last edited by Evelyus on Jan 24, 2014, 5:32:49 PM
hi censor.
what was wrong with my message?
no warning, no remove tag but it has disappeared.
interesting

Spartacus_VS wrote:
I play your build and i'm so satisfied by the outcome! so i just stoped by to say THANKS for this super build!

Thanks guy.

Sorry, atm I don't often update because I don't play a lot.
OMG man, you most certainly proved your point about immortality XD. I've seen many posts where people claims immortality and present a video that is soo underwhelming. You on the other hand are where your words are! Completely retarded with double dominus XDDD
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
OMG man, you most certainly proved your point about immortality XD. I've seen many posts where people claims immortality and present a video that is soo underwhelming. You on the other hand are where your words are! Completely retarded with double dominus XDDD

Ty guy.

In fact as I said, it's near of immortality and no totaly immortal. Sometimes I can die, but cause I try tanking/afking on crazy maps Boss with crazy mods to make nice video.

For exemple, in real game condition, nobody afk on Dominus residence or on Double Piety ... but I try it for fun and for video and sometimes I can die, sometimes cause bad luck (for exemple : Double Domi make 2 critical with "attack of god" in 0.1 secs and I don't block both) or big lag (10 secs lags on second Dominus' form = mass bleeding = can die, or 10 secs lag in Dominus' "searing bond totem" = bad way too).

So, I always said, this build don't make you immortal (not any build can do that !), but in real condition of game it's near of immortality.

Atm uploading a video of face tanking Piety Shrine with -23% max res, elemental weakness and curse immune (no enfeeble)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info