Path of Exile

Common Technical Problems

I’m getting frequent framerate spikes while playing.

We’re still working on preloading some effects, so you should cast skills like Summon Skeletons that have load-intensive effects before you enter combat. All monster effects will be preloaded in future.

ETA on this so I can play this game again? Not fun losing HC characters because of FPS drops.

I get FPS drops on 800x600... My computer can run Skyrim, Farcry3 etc. on Ultra with 60+FPS Constant...
Last edited by jonnyj03 on January 30, 2013 12:38 AM
Someone else has this error?

"Metadata/Particles/monsters effects/act 2 boss/red/slam/":Couldn't read number of ermitters
Couldn't find a proper place to report this, please advise on procedure for further reports. Should I open a thread?

But basically, I'm running on a Radeon HD 4650 - 1680x1050, 3xAA 16xAnisotropic (dunno if this info helps), but my problem's a graphical glitch.

I'm getting a glitch if I'm wearing a cap with the angelic halo from the store. basically, instead of applying fire and cold effects to the char, those seem to get applied to a textured box around the halo.

This is merely a cosmetic problem, but considering it's your main focus on how to make money, thought you'd be interested
The problem I am having and I haven't seen anyone else having this problem is that the patch won't patch past 3.85% Is there a way to fix this or will I not be able to play this game?
f*ck i had multiple bluescreens today.
i had to reinstall windows and all the programms i had that was ugly :(

dont klick that, if you want
splitzilla wrote:
f*ck i had multiple bluescreens today.
i had to reinstall windows and all the programms i had that was ugly :(

got a creative soundcard?

create a link of the client exe wich looks like this:

"[harddrive, such as C]:[...program-path...]\Path of Exile\Client.exe" --softwareaudio

important is the "--softwareaudio" at the end.

works fine for me
Last edited by remuneratio on January 30, 2013 6:01 PM
no trouble what-so-ever with my creative sound card.

also running on a 12 year old P4 dell.

this game is so easy on the system!
Hello! I downloaded and installed the game, and now I get some errors when I run it.
1: 45e49a2e813644249e6841d
2. E9Arl3P
3. tEItWSC
After that I hear a sound for a fraction of a second, and the game window closes.

My PC specs are: (OS - Windows 7 SP 1)
Total amount of system memory 2.00 GB RAM
System type 32-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 2
64-bit capable Yes
Disk partition (E:) 38 GB Free (79 GB Total) [this is the partition where the game was installed]

Display adapter type Intel(R) Q965/Q963 Express Chipset Family
Total available graphics memory 256 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 0 MB
Dedicated system memory 64 MB
Shared system memory 192 MB
Display adapter driver version
Primary monitor resolution 1680x1050
DirectX version DirectX 9.0 or better

Is it because of my video card or is there another reason for which I cannot play PoE?
Last edited by Morfina on January 30, 2013 9:41 PM
just signed up and can not go, what's the problem? my fps problem, idk whats wrong if some1 can help me :)
:) =)
Last edited by Virtual_NooB on January 31, 2013 7:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info