Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Suddenly my Prismatic Eclipse sword is gone , im not sure if its bugged or what or maybe sold to a npc ,I wish there is way I can get it back

IGN:FRIENDIEST
Why doesn't GGG include the "Unable to deserialize packet" error in their list?
it seems to be a pretty prevalent thing
and i would REALLY like for it to be fixed so i can play this game consistently again....
My issue is that i can't get the new character. I have played through the game 4 to,es but i havn't got her yet. I have talked to some people and they say that you get her when you killed dominus and talk to the girl at the portal... HELP!
In this moment at me very low download speed, when my 30 MB / sec download with the speed 7-30 KB\s
what can be the problem? in addition to playing nothing download now
Everything is awesome!
So I'm having something of a vexing problem with my PoE game. I have managed to actually get my game to play all of once and it disconnected after an hour. Every other time it has gotten to the loading page and stalled there 95% of the time because steam crashes and 5% of the time because it just stalls right there.

I have done all the installations for Directx, run the pack check, and verified the game cache. It is unclear to me whether my game is fully patched because I cannot even get into it to check.

Any and all help will be appreciated because I'm just stuck.
Hey Plss help me. Why If i open POE. When say YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT Actived YET. i so angry now plase help me .
Hi! I've problems accessing my characters while logging in. On average it takes around 3-4 times of trying (logging in / logging out) until i can sucessfully access my characters. When it's not working i see the characters screen as usual but without any characters, and with the only option to create a new character. I can't seem to create a scion though, which is strange.

Another thing, maybe related, is that whenever i fail to access my characters my "login information" dissapears, and i recieve the "Your saved credentials are out of date, please re-enter your password." message.
This is kinda weird since i've the "Save login details" enabled.

I've had this problem ever since i started playing a few weeks ago. Nothing really dreadful but just very annoying.

My problem is CONSTANT game crashes on the "Spectre of God" map...it's extremely infuriating as I have to re-do everything from the damn waypoint. Which takes forever to solo and the constant game crashes DONT HELP! It's always when I'm going upstairs or ressurect and enter my portal the game will crash and I have to start all over. I'm really close to just not playing this game anymore because the game crashing is getting REALLY OLD.
Hi,

My binds don't work as intended. In beta I had "¬" key binded, now I cant use this key anymore. Not so long ago my "\" bind stopped working for some reason (worked perfectly since release). Both keys work in chat etc. but cannot bind them to any skills when in Input menu. This is so annoying, especially the latter problem. Please could you look into this issue and see if you can fix it or prevent from happening in future...at the end of the day I wouldn't want to wake up only to find out other binds stopped working and I have to change my play style completely. I have no idea if there are any more players experiencing the same problem, after spending some time researching the net I couldn't find anything about this type of bug. It affects ALL my characters obviously on ALL ladders. Kind of frustrating. Many thanks.

Regards,

J.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info