Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Hey i Need Help Sometimes when i play and want to go in a new map i Crashes and Show me this message http://gyazo.com/104f7ea2fb42b7d02f3d31efd8502f42
I wrote about this on reddit and I write here as some guy advised me to do. I hope it will be read by technicians.

I had strange lags with the game and last night was so often that I couldn't play anymore that night. I am not the only one. Many complain on the internet and some players say it is "country issue" or ISP etc. Then this guy advised me to measure trace and I did. Here is the outcome

http://i.imgur.com/84yjkgx.png

It is not at the my end it is at the game's doorstep. This networklayer.com has some issues. It doesn't happen all the time but last night it was so often like every 10-15 seconds.

As I stated on reddit, it doesn't happen in other online games (MOBA, MMO RPG, some shooter games). I am warping real hard in PoE. I am sometimes entering same room 3-4 times because of this lag(not new map - room with mobs within the map). The worst part is - I die too often because of it.

It is shame. PoE is good game but this technical issue is killing it.
Good day, I have this situation, I came to the last boss of the third act of Dominus, activated the boss and I had the game with an error by going after the game I saw my character in a standard league, it does not fix it?
Hi.. here in Brazil, it´s impossible to play season 5. when the events start, the latency reach 1500 m2.
I´ve been played since the last beta and the latency was ok.
I think that more servers should be available or limit the # of players.
or even, block south america to play events.
I get an error not listed on the first post when I try to run PoE:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile\PathOfExile.exe

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail."

PoE is the only application of mine that gives such an error message. It started happening not long ago; not sure exactly when, but within a week or so from today. I have Windows 7 Service Pack 1.
Hi there! First i wanna say i play PoE through Steam.

Today after updating the game to the recent patch the game simply wont start.
When i click PLAY i get the Exception message "Error opening file: Data/BaseItemTypes.dat"

after clicking OK three times another error comes out, specifically a runtime error of Microsoft Visual C++

hope i can get some hints on that.

See ya
i can't receive unlock code and when i resend email nothings happen. . . what am i suppose to do? please answer. . .
Yesterday I experienced a problem that prevented me from playing. The game now takes forever to load (approximately 10 mins). When I log in my characters and get in the game, the game not only randomly drops fps to 0, but also auto-disconnects after 5 mins of playing. Please help!
I'm getting this error right after patch.
'Your pack file has become corrupted. Currently the only way to fix this is to delete Content.ggpk and download it again by running the client.'

I think the patch made someting wrong.

Windows7 ultimate 64bit English.
My game wont even load, it just says "checking resources", with no change,
Please help,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info