Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Hello. Game always said unexpected disconnection occurred. I tried to get back in but I got kicked out again, in about 2 minutes. What can i do?
i also have this problem - after a while it also said "Cannot connect using this Pid 24" or something along those lines.
Last edited by Twex on Nov 8, 2013, 12:13:21 AM
Hello,

I got a problem with my account after i formated my pc
all my charactes are gone :/
i had a lvl 27 ranger and a witch level 23 and now they are gone
like i started the game the first time :/
i hope you can help me

best regards rsN
Whit the last patch i lost my caractere lvl 62 can u help me to refound it the name is misselecktra and my email adress are [REMOVED BY ADMIN].
Last edited by Stewart_GGG on Nov 8, 2013, 4:49:35 PM
I got a problem with my account
LOGIN OK
But i can't see my character
My character go where?
Can't creat new character ( press league = disconnect )
What about the 'failed to join the instance' error? I downloaded the game over 4 days ago and have tried numerous times at different times of the day since then to log in but I keep getting that error after I pick a character and hit play and it stays on the loading screen for about 15 seconds then failed to join the instance. someone please help with this!
I'm using SSD and I've relocated my documents folder there as well. The problem is the game keeps littering there with swarms of 3kb files under the minimap directory, I'd like to stop whatever this is or set another hard drive to be littered, if that's a necessary feature.
I select normal class setting and select a name, any name and it wont highlight to accept and generate a character. Please Help
Okay so I simply forbade anything to be written in the Minimap folder. I haven't noticed any performance issues and there were no swarms of 3kb files written there afterwards. But, still I'd like an explanation on this function
Hi All,

I have created a character and tried to launch the game. It goes until the loading screen and after that disconnects with the error "Failed to connect to the instance".

Please help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info