Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

please ,please make somthing for fix this issue.
Every evening i would like play , but there are always the same problem, put out in in loggin page... in beta never saw a problem.
Why this now?
same problem here...i play from italy...and in some hours of the day...i have a lot of disconnections...1 every 5-10 minuts...unplayable...i hope in a fix...or something...
Yep, so much disconnection, unbelievable :/
Hello,

I got this error:

Connection Failure

Error:failed writing received data to disk/application while downloading http://patch119.pathofexile.com:8095/patch/1.0.0.6/PathOfExile.exe.

Any solution?

Thanks
dc all the time - most of the time you get kicked to login screen - sometimes your client crashes.

and you ain't gotta do something special to cause a crash,no.

you can just stand in town and do nothing - it will happen anyways.

fix yep, fix it.
Buying lvl 75 Plateau Maps - PM Amount + Price :)
No, it is NOT my connection. You have to be kidding me. Hundreds of people are reporting the same issue, across dozens of different ISPs and hardware configurations.

The way you are brushing us off is offensive as hell. What is wrong with you?

I come here looking for technical help, look at the hundreds of people with the same issue, and all you say is "its not us, it's you".

Incredible.
Last edited by Konried on Oct 31, 2013, 10:09:31 PM
Game Freeze at The Chamber of Sins Level 1 enterence
Error is "audio/Sound Effects/Chests/Pots/PotBreak09.ogg": Decoded no data
Another error is ;
"Metadata/Monster/Spiders/SpiderScale2@19":Decoded no data
Aboce errors are from base Class; Audio/Sound Effects/MonsterSound/Spiders/SpiderWalk1.loop.ogg"
And
MVC++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! and shutdown exe.

I was verify Content.ggpk with PackCheck.exe but same error. And I deleted Content.ggpk and download again with Steam.

I cant play "The Chamber of Sins Level 1" and cant pass next mission.
Last edited by horifaydo on Nov 1, 2013, 8:38:58 AM
"
Konried wrote:
No, it is NOT my connection. You have to be kidding me. Hundreds of people are reporting the same issue, across dozens of different ISPs and hardware configurations.

The way you are brushing us off is offensive as hell. What is wrong with you?

I come here looking for technical help, look at the hundreds of people with the same issue, and all you say is "its not us, it's you".

Incredible.

same problem here.
this is bulls shit I play summoner and I'm getting stuck on the loading screen and then getting booted of the server ofc when I log back on I lost all my specters and have to go grab there again this is ruining the game and I spent money in the cash shop to support your game don't tell me it's my ISP or my pc I have 32 ram and a 50mb dl speed I have never had any issues in pc gaming like this before it sucks please fix this and stop bliaming peoples ISP and pc you guys got a awesome game here but your going to lose a lot of paying customers belive me I seen it happen before.
Через 5 минут игры отключается ноут и появляется синий экран с надписями,выключаю и снова включаю,Захожу в игру и потом опять так же,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info