Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Hi.I just downloaded the game and wanna start.But than following error is coming

"AppName client.exe AppVer 0.0.0.0 ModName client.exe ModVers 0.0.0.0
Offset 00369753"

Can write my email and password, but thats all

my system is:

AMD Athlon 64 X2Dual
Core Prozessor 3800+
2Ghz 2,75GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce 210
XP

Dear GGG team:
i have been lock whem i log in , and i "resend " to mail but not work,it did not send me any mail .
pleaze tell me how to unlock it, thanks a lot .

Is it possible to disable filecheck on start? I'm getting random .ogg decode crashes and they become more frequent after last patch.

I was thinking to try testing some ogg.dll, vorbis.dll etc file versions but if I overwrite the ones that come with game the client will download the ones coming with game again.

As the packcheck says my game content is fine and my internal testing indicades the files that fail to decode are ok, the most obvious solution would be some incompatibility with the ogg codec coming with game. Just to give you idea I ran map yesterday and it worked fine. Then I ran map again and got decode error for boss sounds. Obviously the file must be ok as it worked 5 minutes ago just fine.

Going to try --softwareaudio next. The regedit "fix" for creative cards didn't solve my problems, nor have I ever gotten bluescreen. Just expection while loading instance with some random sound .ogg failing to decode.

EDIT: Well --softwareaudio seems to cure the problem so it seems yet another creative x-fi problem. Bit early to say it is completely solved, but not a single .ogg decoding error for over 4 hours of gameplay.

EDIT2: I'm now positive that --softwareaudio "hack" solves this decoding issue. Screenshots off exceptions randomly popping up with hw audio in this topic
Last edited by juzz on Apr 23, 2013, 9:37:37 AM
when i launch de game, and i clic in the menu to select gateway,the game go off. what happend?
Hi.I just downloaded the game and wanna start.But than following error is coming

Offset 00369753"

my system is:

AMD Athlon 64 X2Dual
Core Prozessor 3800+
2Ghz 2,75GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce 210
XP
"
wizo9247 wrote:

Offset 00369753"

my system is:

AMD Athlon 64 X2Dual
Core Prozessor 3800+
2Ghz 2,75GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce 210
XP

Seems like there was an error during the installation. Have you tried re-downloading and re-installing? If you don't feel like doing that, you can do an integrity check on your game files to make sure there are no errors.
redownload the install.
close your browser. temporarily disable your security software. right click run as administrator then install does that help?

if it does post that it did here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342287
Dear GGG:
Thanks for making such an interesting game first! I'm a player from Taiwan.
I don't know if it's because of my dorm's network or something, but I have to key in my passwd and go to receive the unlock mail to enter the game after 1 past patch for a long time. The system keep determine I'm logging from different places - even I just logged in and relog in a second. It is inconvenience for me but I still enjoy the game.
But from yesterday, my email account can't receive the unlock mail anymore. That means I can't play poe anymore! I can't logging into my account and the resend-email button is useless.
Hope to find a way to solve it fast :'(
The Map of File crashes seem to have multiplied since I last played (something like three or four patches away). Just played my witch in the third act and the game crashed on me after two transitions to the same area (had only been on three areas if sarn is counted as one). I'm on a 32-bit vista and medium graphics does nothing to improve stability. These crashes make me not want to play, since I'll end up having to repeat maps over and over again. I enjoyed the game very much before ob, when I very rarely had any issues, but now it's just wondering whether the game crashes on this transition or the next. Third act crashes all the time for me and I'm starting to loathe the act just because of that :/
Split 'n' fork(lift)
When i try to start the game i get the message "Unable to connect to patching server".
I tried on two computers, tried to reinstall and the same thing happens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info