Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Thank you for your message, I think I expect there will be a great help to update again
So today, I log into my account, and everything is gone. All of my characters (obviously including gear) and its asking me to create my first character. sooo WTF...
Yea same thing happened to me. Played only a few hours ago too. Saw a few saying that their acc got hacked so was wondering if i too got hacked or if this is some kind of a bug.
Do Not loading crossroads and dark forest.Problem not fixed.
hi, here is my problem: when i enter act 3 final boss room i got few seconds screen freezed and then disconnect. solo or party same thing. on my previous 2 characters everything was fine. now i cant just do anything got freez and dc. any solution? except of buying new pc ofc. and sorry for my english and if i post in wrong thread xD.
fixed. i just turn off all sounds in options menu and somehow it helped me. sorry for spam.
Last edited by B1ad3ua on Apr 6, 2013, 5:10:39 AM
All right, here is my problem:
PoE uses way too much memory (even 1.7gb at some points) and it just doesn't run smooth.
(In 2+ players i'm constantly lagging. I can't even pick up the loot. If i switch area, sometimes it takes half a minute or more.)
I don't know if it's my laptop, or some software glitch.

It's really weird, since for example diablo 3 uses usually like 400-700mb of memory, but PoE never goes lower than 1.2gb. (I use the lowest graph i believe. Could someone tell me what to switch on/off to get the best efficiency? I don't care for graphics.)
I can't even tab out of the game, cuz everything crashes and stuff.

Here is my setup:
Spoiler
Operating System:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU Type:
Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
CPU Speed:
2.55 GHz
System Memory:
2.92 GB
Video Card Model:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370
Video Card Memory:
2.2 GB
Video Card Driver:
aticfx32.dll
Desktop Resolution:
1600x900
Hard Disk Size:
242.13 GB
Hard Disk Free Space:
109.11 GB (45%)
Download Speed:
613.72 kB/s (5 mbps)

Help me please. :(
"
Flutt3r wrote:
All right, here is my problem:
PoE uses way too much memory (even 1.7gb at some points) and it just doesn't run smooth.
(In 2+ players i'm constantly lagging. I can't even pick up the loot. If i switch area, sometimes it takes half a minute or more.)
I don't know if it's my laptop, or some software glitch.

It's really weird, since for example diablo 3 uses usually like 400-700mb of memory, but PoE never goes lower than 1.2gb. (I use the lowest graph i believe. Could someone tell me what to switch on/off to get the best efficiency? I don't care for graphics.)
I can't even tab out of the game, cuz everything crashes and stuff.

Here is my setup:
Spoiler
Operating System:
Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1)
CPU Type:
Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 380 @ 2.53GHz
CPU Speed:
2.55 GHz
System Memory:
2.92 GB
Video Card Model:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 6370
Video Card Memory:
2.2 GB
Video Card Driver:
aticfx32.dll
Desktop Resolution:
1600x900
Hard Disk Size:
242.13 GB
Hard Disk Free Space:
109.11 GB (45%)
Download Speed:
613.72 kB/s (5 mbps)

Help me please. :(

disable shadows and post processing improved performance alot for me
Every time, when i downloading a patch i see an error "failed writing received data to disk/application while downloading"
Since the latest patch it seems the ability to press mroe then 1 button on your mouse is no longer an option, meaning a very hard and frustrating play experience, please lets get this under control, because after the blue screens i got form the pathc before and now this im rapidly losing patience in the game and its development
All your missing now is a boot.ini cock up and youll have the hat trick
Having Major problem with gamplay and loding time And crashers after the latest patch.
and every time the bakround musik has played 1-2 minutes the game desyncs for 2 sek.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info