Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

"
CyberRaver wrote:
Since the latest patch it seems the ability to press mroe then 1 button on your mouse is no longer an option, meaning a very hard and frustrating play experience, please lets get this under control, because after the blue screens i got form the pathc before and now this im rapidly losing patience in the game and its development
All your missing now is a boot.ini cock up and youll have the hat trick

I'm having the same problem. Push to talk on communication servers is mouse 5. After patch I cannot talk and press any other button mouse or skills or pots. Very frustrating
Patch Bug 0.10.5b not working. error
said : your pack file become corrupted. currently the only way to fix this is to delete content.ggpk and download it again by running the client.

where is this file .. what i do
When I try to enter the townportal of a team member i get the message "client exe funktioniert nicht mehr" oder "client exe doesn't work anymore".

Can someone help me pls?

EDIT: Now i recognized that it not only happens when i enter through a tp of my team member. just some seconds ago i tried to enter the docks through the battlefront and the bug occurred again.

EDIT2: this crash only appears when i want to enter the docks - via tp or directly, it doesn't matter.
Last edited by Mc_Bain on Apr 12, 2013, 4:22:12 PM
when i attack a monster with default or cleave it does no dmg ;/ an my bow wont hit anything either so only way to kil anything is with poison im lvl 37 an this problem has only occured today, iv tried relogging and switching to a different weapon.. an i went to normal mode act1 to see if it was my accuracy. any ideas :S
I've get tthe message: Received a Packet that is too large to deserate.
Runtime error: This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

The gamelaunch now abourt.

What is the problem? Please help, this game is farmore greater than Diablo I too III.
Whenever I stop playing Path of Exile and try to play another game like Battlefield 3, I get very low framerates (80-100 fps usually, down to 20-25 after PoE). I've checked if PoE is using too much memory and not flushing correctly but my PC reports only 2gb of my 8gb of RAM being used so that seems unlikely. All Path of Exile processes seem to have stopped normally when this happens. Path of Exile itself runs flawlessly.

I've searched but haven't found a similar issue to this, anyone else having the same?

Specs:

i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz
8GB DDR3-1600MHz RAM
NVIDIA GTX570 1280mb
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
IGN: Nirvalishna / Nirvumbra / Nirvahindra / Nirvasutra
Why the hell doesn't the game remove clutter and corpses from the map after they die? My god damn gpu usage was at 90% and it froze my other programs. Can you seriously fix this please? My Gpu temp was over 80 degrees for all this unncessary clutter. I understand this is open beta, but why can't you code it so that corpses and clutter are removed after x amount of seconds. In town my gpu usage is under 30%, aftera dozen of deaths later during the Oak battle, my Gpu usage was over 90%. It's pretty rediculous that you guys can't get down this basic stuff. Any insight on considering this problem would be great, thanks.
Last edited by NightVersions88 on Apr 17, 2013, 2:49:30 PM
Plz help me , my level 72 HC Mara is not in my account. Last time i was playing with him and i am sure my computer is free from virus

[edited]
IGN Deathlessness

please help me
Last edited by Julia_GGG on Apr 17, 2013, 9:40:02 PM
"
Why the hell doesn't the game remove clutter and corpses from the map after they die? My god damn gpu usage was at 90% and it froze my other programs. Can you seriously fix this please? My Gpu temp was over 80 degrees for all this unncessary clutter. I understand this is open beta, but why can't you code it so that corpses and clutter are removed after x amount of seconds. In town my gpu usage is under 30%, aftera dozen of deaths later during the Oak battle, my Gpu usage was over 90%. It's pretty rediculous that you guys can't get down this basic stuff. Any insight on considering this problem would be great, thanks.

Bump
"
"

Bump

We're not bug testers Chris.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info