Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

"
Xtreemer wrote:
Same problem Game Freeze in Maps atm only in Map but ill check it with a new Char if this happens elsewhere too

A friend and I just wasted the best map we've ever found. Game disconnected us 6 times within 5 minutes.. all portals used - great!
@TheScarecrow | Sporkin | PorkKnoblet | Scatterin
I have a problem, when I try to start the game it says
"
Unable to connect to patching server

My internet connection is fine. Has anyone else had this problem?
"
ackeberr wrote:
I have a problem, when I try to start the game it says
"
Unable to connect to patching server

My internet connection is fine. Has anyone else had this problem?

Intermitten issue here.
I'm trying to download the game and it either stands at 0B/sec or it gives me some error message. and shuts itself down.
"Unable to connect to patching server"

Same problem here.
Hi there - for problems connecting to patching server, please see this thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/5752

Sorry for the inconvenience - we are currently looking into this issue.
Starting the patcher i get "unable to connect to patcher" im connected to my internet via ethernet cable and im using the same computer to post this... its not my internet connection
Hello. For some reason, I can get on every realm except my own(america) but when I try to log on to the America server it gives the message "disconnected from login server".
Help!
I am having this problem where I load town maps or some dungeon maps and during the loading of the new map it puts me back into the login screen. I have good internet but its a recurring problem.
There is my problem

When I click click POE,after checking, it will got a windows"Error opening file: Data/BaseItemTypes.dat"

I do not what going wrong, please help me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info