Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

Am having a hard time updating the game right now, most of the time the speed seets at 0B/s, then it goes up to 300ish then back to 0 again. It's been at it for an hour now.

I'm in Europe.

It's not my side, the rest of the internet works fine (youtube, stuff like that) and no, I don't have other downloads (including youtube and similar) running right now that would slow the update down.

Anyone else?
IGN: SpectralBeard
"
TijuanaToad wrote:
Am having a hard time updating the game right now, most of the time the speed seets at 0B/s, then it goes up to 300ish then back to 0 again. It's been at it for an hour now.

I'm in Europe.

It's not my side, the rest of the internet works fine (youtube, stuff like that) and no, I don't have other downloads (including youtube and similar) running right now that would slow the update down.

Anyone else?

The same for me. I Can`t update after installing the game.
Restarted my computer, didn't help.

Is there anything I can delete to make the update engine less confused? Like, I cancelled the update several times at about 20%, could that be leaving some leftover corrupted files that are making problems for the patch now?
IGN: SpectralBeard
I can't get further than to Warehouses in act 3. Every time I try to get to another location by foot or via some tp, game crashes, updates don't help and bug report say nothing. So this really sucks. I can't continue this game, it simplz won't let me.
Freezing game:
Mine configuration is
Proc AMD 3ghz
Ram 4gb
Graph NVidia 8800 GTS 5oomb
Motherboard ASUS
Internet speed 700kb/s

When i play the game some 10-15min the game get frozen and i can do nothing just open the task manager and shat down the game and i need to restart mine computer if i dont restart mine comp i cant play it will always freezing the game on the start page.

Please help it is a little frustrating

Thank you
A lot of crahes like by other people, since a week more or less unplayable.
Som times i have 9 some times 10 sceletons^^ with the same passive/gem skills.
By summoning an archer statue in warehouse wrong bow shooting sound. Like as far the minion moves it plays the shoot noise without shooting.
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
Activating a skill book / reward with open items and stash doesnt give a passiv point
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
Same problem Game Freeze in Maps atm only in Map but ill check it with a new Char if this happens elsewhere too
Ingame: Snoxz

My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/245436
Not one of the solutions mentioned have been successful.
Game still crashing. First every 15 mins or so, now almost every map change.

Here are my Specs.
Windows XP 32 bit
Service pack 3
Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.40GHz (2 CPUs)
2G RAM + 4G Virtual RAM
Direct x 9.0c(4.09.0000.0904)
Video Card:
NVidia GeForce 8600GT
512 MB
Driver Version 6.14.0013.1407

cool game if i could play.

EDIT: What does adding '-gc 2' to the end of the file shortcut do anyway?
Last edited by EarthDragon on Mar 25, 2013, 11:44:51 PM
" We will improve the memory recovery system in future."

Can we hope for this in the near future? Because it is a little bit frustrating that I got to piety without much problem, and when I enter the red portal BAM! INYARFACE! I crush. More specifically, the client crashes. Yes, I have a pretty bad notebook, but i love the game.

Saw somewhere that you might add some "low" grapichal setting. I would donate all my sparemoney for it! That would help a lot of us poor guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info