Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

I have a problem at the second boss.When the boss is at half life the game crashes all the time.I hope I can get some help because I relly like this game and I cannot wait to see whats after this boss.
"
On FAQ: I get disconnected while running the game

At random intervals
This is a problem with your connection to our servers. Try changing your Gateway between America, Europe and Singapore. If all three are still resulting in disconnects, you’ll likely have to check the state of your router and contact your ISP about your connection problems.

I live in Europe but play on Singapore gateway to play with some IRL friends that live in Asia.
I accept my constant 380-450 Latency, as a result of my choice.
I am facing these constant disconnects because the client/server disconnects us when there is no signal for a set period I believe. Lets assume its 1.5 seconds.
If we could manually increase this number, making us more vulnerable to re-sync deaths but have a more stable connection, that would be a good option.
If it was already implemented, can you let me know how/where can I get that set?
Thanks
Breach build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1772123
Last edited by nmc09331 on Mar 14, 2013, 10:13:47 PM
After getting the new patch i couldn't access some areas, statin UnableToView map , even after i access waypoint to that area its bing me out. Same thing happens when i died, instea of return to the town its bing me out. This only happens when i newly patched the game, before that it was fine.

Is this the patch problem? If yes could please fix??
same here.

Ever i take a portal or waypoint for the Docks in act 3 its bing me out.
IGN: Vortilion
hello im french , j'ai un problème j'ai du mal a me connecter sur le serveur il me dise

if you account is unverified
hello im french
hello i have probleme my acount is invalid , please valide my account , mail validation disfonctionne
hello im french
Trying to download and install the game but when i try to open "PathOfExileinstaller.msi" there is a window poping up saying: "
"There was a problem while readin this contents of the file "PathOfExileinstaller.msi": Data is corrupted"

What is this, and how to solve this problem? using Macbook pro r
Seems weird they haven't fixed the elemental effect bug, where this flat screen appears at the back of your characters head when you burn, get shocked or chilled.
Looks like EU gateway lagging a lot this morning, its not even playable for me. US is fine. Anyone can confirm ?
i agree i play on EU servers and i cant stay logged for more than 5min
i monitored latency with f1 and get kicked off at about 350 nearly everytime
it was fine yesterday evening

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info