1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
kanon1 wrote:
i need some help
i am level 47 and just started act 3 cruel and its hard for me , my dps is ok but i am dying very fast.

here is the skills tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA_MFCAUcRkuHOcg8CfVJ-0otTIJOlJAoEE_ROdQR1BQUeZUSVYEVw1YY18_YEtgiGFSah5qO3KpdO1673zZhmCMz57NpmSnMKgYrKq0L7ndxFjG2MmY0iHZYd-_51LvDu9O8i_2SPe-

what should i do?

Your using items with 0 +hp on.. That would be a great place to start improving
IGN: Iznogood / IceIce_bby
So i'm level 63 and pretty much unkillable.
I have spent maybe 6 chaos on gear throughout all of leveling, 3 of them to make this

I have been messing with faster attacks and it is awesome,im pretty much unkillable unless I get stunned, so my next spell is going to be into unwavering.
Im gonna head in the area of vaal pact after that and get the life nodes and damage.
"
Noctorious wrote:
"
kanon1 wrote:
i need some help
i am level 47 and just started act 3 cruel and its hard for me , my dps is ok but i am dying very fast.

here is the skills tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA_MFCAUcRkuHOcg8CfVJ-0otTIJOlJAoEE_ROdQR1BQUeZUSVYEVw1YY18_YEtgiGFSah5qO3KpdO1673zZhmCMz57NpmSnMKgYrKq0L7ndxFjG2MmY0iHZYd-_51LvDu9O8i_2SPe-

what should i do?

Your using items with 0 +hp on.. That would be a great place to start improving

its hard to get items with armour and hp .. i can get hp but i will lose armour
"
kanon1 wrote:

its hard to get items with armour and hp .. i can get hp but i will lose armour

Screw armor, get as much HP as you can. You have many endurance charges for your physical mitigation. Learn to use them as much as you can.

PS. Not saying dont take armor, just HP > armor
what is Endurance Charge? i am using Enduring Cry and i can get it to 3 but it doesn't really help me.
Yea endurance charges are so much better for phys dmg reduction than armor. With 7 which you will have with nodes and the merciless quest reward, its 35% which is sick.
IGN BlastCleave (HC)
I find it hard to estimate the value of orbs and items wich makes it easy for people to rip me off i guess :P I bought this at level 32 for 1 orb of alchemy, was that a good or bad deal?
"
BlastBeat wrote:
Yea endurance charges are so much better for phys dmg reduction than armor. With 7 which you will have with nodes and the merciless quest reward, its 35% which is sick.

The problem is you can only get 1-2 at a time and they last for such a short time. You lose so much DPS :/ I mean I guess it's not a big deal if you're kiting and laying rejuv totems and stuff but still it's such an awkward form of defense.
Nah with a leveled enduring cry you can easily get 3+ charges froma big pack, and i dont find it that hard to refresh my charges in between of aatcks. The gain far outweighs the hassle imo.

E: And with both the duration nodes it lasts for smth like 14 secs, which isnt so bad.
IGN BlastCleave (HC)
Last edited by BlastBeat on Feb 13, 2013, 5:19:55 PM
"
bokelund917 wrote:
I find it hard to estimate the value of orbs and items wich makes it easy for people to rip me off i guess :P I bought this at level 32 for 1 orb of alchemy, was that a good or bad deal?

Good deal, Orb of Alchemy aint that valuable and that hammer has 110% phys dmg which is high for lvl 35 2h mace.

Check --link removed-- for values and try to memorize em.

Using 1 alch or (or even 1 chaos) while leveling for some very epic item is IMO worth it if it makes your character kill twice as fast and leveling that much smoother. Also if the item was really good, then should have revalue sell once you outlevel it and upgrade.

Generally its still best to save most of your orbs for endgame.

And about the Marauder topic, mine is atm lvl 72, this guide was very helpful. But on break, since i don't have maps, the only one that dropped in team, got ninjaed as it dropped 10m away from me and i got there just when it went FFA and lost the clicking contest. Had enough of docks, so made my 2nd character, coldcaster crit shadow, to see that side of the game also (and get use for 14% freezing pulse gem). At lvl 72 keeping on grinding docks feels just stupid and seems maps mostly drop from maps, so kinda in deadend with the marauder.
Last edited by ionface on May 23, 2013, 3:59:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info