1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Ill post mine, since some ppl have said they have problems on Cruel and i dont atm.

Flasks are basic: 1 instant hp flask, 1 over time hp flask, 1 granite and 2 speed flasks.
Though i rarely need the hp flasks, if at all.

E: I facetanked cruel Brutus with 0 problems with worse gear than this.
IGN BlastCleave (HC)
Last edited by BlastBeat on Feb 12, 2013, 4:01:41 PM
Here's mine, started cruel at 38 and had no problems getting to Act 2.

Currently at 1337 (lol) health, 62.3 LPS, 67 fire, 59 cold, 69 lightning, 21% physical and evade.
IGN: Lelantos_the_Fister
Fixed my problems I was having in act 3 cruel. Farmed act 2 till level 53, crafted some new gear to max my fire resist (47 didn't cut it), upped my health to 1800, and found a four socket RRRR linked chest piece.

I also picked up unwavering stance, and got some boots with faster walk speed (helps a ton).
Lies! I got GCP every time I kill a mob with my mouth in JUST the right position! So now I just have to make sure I can make it to that position before the mob is dead each time. :-P
~CrystalisQualinthi
Last edited by Tychoblu on Feb 12, 2013, 4:43:03 PM
"
facetanking brutus is fun, doesnt it?

would you mind posting your equipment? seems solid and i would love new players to see a sample of solid equipment

It has been 3 days since i recorded this stuff so now my gear has changed quite a lot.
I am about to start maps change that is :P
So yea i will post tommorow my gear for lvl 60+
If you liked it i will make a video of doing maps with this specc, it will be alot of fun to play i guess :)

This is my current gear, any recommendations on how I can survive easier? which pieces look good and which need to go? I respecced all of my mace dmg for Life% realizing I'd made that mistake, but it's still not enough to survive act 3 cruel.
"
alexvsevil wrote:

This is my current gear, any recommendations on how I can survive easier? which pieces look good and which need to go? I respecced all of my mace dmg for Life% realizing I'd made that mistake, but it's still not enough to survive act 3 cruel.

Your gloves, belt and boots can be much better, and you should look at getting some 4 links (with max life, of course). Remember, it's okay if the items are blue, as long as they have the important stats.
Your amulet could do with some max life as well, but as a resist piece, it's okay (but can be much better).
The max life on your helmet is also a bit low. If you message me next I'm on, I have my old one you can have

I might not be on for a few days, depending on how busy I am, though.
Good build especially because i am new to this game. Im now in merciless a3 without any trouble. good build because one you get to a3 you should have enough currency to buy new gear like i did. here is my gear:

The guide says that armor isn't as efficient as endurance charges. Thats true, but you do need armor. At one point I was getting face rolled before I could get my endurance charges but I got some armor and my phyisical mitigation went from 16% to 27% and after that I was having no trouble at all. Also running speed is also important.
Last edited by ivanius on Feb 12, 2013, 8:23:27 PM
"
Halinn wrote:
"
alexvsevil wrote:

Your gloves, belt and boots can be much better, and you should look at getting some 4 links (with max life, of course). Remember, it's okay if the items are blue, as long as they have the important stats.
Your amulet could do with some max life as well, but as a resist piece, it's okay (but can be much better).
The max life on your helmet is also a bit low. If you message me next I'm on, I have my old one you can have

I might not be on for a few days, depending on how busy I am, though.

thanks for the advice, i rolled a new chestpiece with an alch orb and this
so things are looking a bit better already.
okay this goes against what i've been used to in games like d3 but i changed my rare gloves for these blues...

essentially ALL they have on them is +life, but it bumped my life from 1880 to 2050 so i guess it's worth giving up all of those affixes from my rares xD
I'm doing lvl67 maps atm with this build. But I'm curious, could anyone that is around lvl75 or so post their build? I'm not very sure about how to progress my build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info