1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

"
shadowbeast82 wrote:
I'm doing lvl67 maps atm with this build. But I'm curious, could anyone that is around lvl75 or so post their build? I'm not very sure about how to progress my build.

I suggest heading towards vaal pact , some good life nodes + dmg in that area.
Hello everyone,

new player here =). Thank you ninja for this built, it works great so far (end a3), was kinda lost when I first saw this skill jungle (who's calling this a tree...?) and your guide helped me enormously.

But nevertheless I've got some question I hope you guys can answer me:

1.) Levelling curses: I'm using warlods mark and always levelled it as far as possible, but recently someone told me not to level any curses. Is this true? I see absolutely no reason not to , the mana cost are kinda redundant with blood magic...

2.) Enduring cry: I've got huge problems keeping my charges up, especially on bosses like vaal(...)/some special hero mobs. I mostly leap on them with leap slam, take some hits and run away to regen. Problem is: My charges go down faster then I can regen life and I'm out of range for enduring cry. Any tipps for this one?

Thanks!
I am having a lot of fun with my Marauder using this build. Currently Level 62 and feeling quite OP, but I am lacking resists so some elemental rare mobs give me a hard time.
Here is my gear (boots suck):

Currently with 3000 life and 4500 dps (heavy strike) and 1700 dps Ground Slam

Last edited by leopard2lx on Feb 13, 2013, 2:59:21 AM

Any marauders in cruelish difficulty want these add me in game (ValKillmore) :)
Last edited by alexvsevil on Feb 13, 2013, 2:32:27 AM
really accurate and complete guide!

i begin today to play with marauder, i'll certanly follow your's!!!

great job!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADjwUTRRxGS4aOBznIPAn7S3SOlI62DwFROdQUFRJVw1YY1nzXz9qHmo7cql7jHy7fNmDOIzPkFWezZ8-ogCnMKeEqBipaKyqud3AGsWKxtjSIdlh37_nUuw47w7vfPAf8i_2SA==

So I'm level 43 in Cruel and I tend to get eaten a lot in act 2 in the forest because of those acid spitters. Should I adjust some things? I may have done some stuff out of order. :(
Last edited by ajguerra on Feb 13, 2013, 8:48:58 AM
"
ajguerra wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEADjwUTRRxGS4aOBznIPAn7S3SOlI62DwFROdQUFRJVw1YY1nzXz9qHmo7cql7jHy7fNmDOIzPkFWezZ8-ogCnMKeEqBipaKyqud3AGsWKxtjSIdlh37_nUuw47w7vfPAf8i_2SA==

So I'm level 43 in Cruel and I tend to get eaten a lot in act 2 in the forest because of those acid spitters. Should I adjust some things? I may have done some stuff out of order. :(

You went for the amplify area of effect radius section and have +endurance charges, and you're missing out on the duelist life nodes and regen, respeccing for survivability might be a good idea!
Hi there! im 67 and im wondering if i should get more hp (2600 with carnage heart), i have done skill tree included in this bulid, what to do now?

This build is pretty amazing!
But i was wondering, why don't you take Smashing Blows through Bloodless?
i need some help
i am level 47 and just started act 3 cruel and its hard for me , my dps is ok but i am dying very fast.

here is the skills tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEABS0OPA_MFCAUcRkuHOcg8CfVJ-0otTIJOlJAoEE_ROdQR1BQUeZUSVYEVw1YY18_YEtgiGFSah5qO3KpdO1673zZhmCMz57NpmSnMKgYrKq0L7ndxFjG2MmY0iHZYd-_51LvDu9O8i_2SPe-

what should i do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info