1.3 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Is sweep not a good skill to use with this build?
Thank you. Will try this out and see what happens! :D
@screampie

This is something I'll write ASAP, but I just lack of TIME. There are just too many things to write.

About sweep - if you like it more than ground slam - you are free to use it. You have to change nothing in the build. Just use sweep over ground slam. This builds applies exactly in the same way for sweep and ground slam (and cleave too, if only you could use maces with cleave).

If you really need it, I can provide three builds for each of those attacks.

BTW: Only 2.5 hours past i created thread, and it had over 1k views! Thank you for our attention!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Last edited by NinjaArabStrategist on Jan 24, 2013, 7:35:21 PM
"
@screampie

This is something I'll write ASAP, but I just lack of TIME. There are just too many things to write.

About sweep - if you like it more than ground slam - you are free to use it. You have to change nothing in the build. Just use sweep over ground slam. This builds applies exactly in the same way for sweep and ground slam (and cleave too, if only you could use maces with cleave).

If you really need it, I can provide three builds for each of those attacks.

BTW: Only 2.5 hours past i created thread, and it had over 1k views! Thank you for our attention!

I assume sweep will take more damage as you are not hitting them at as much range as slam. But sweep is nice for running in and just standing in the middle.
Why Blood Magic before Resolute Technique? The 77% hit rate is really getting on my nerves, so my first keystone is going to be that. As i am right now (level 14), mana is not really a problem at all.

I find Sweep to be very useful in these early levels when I can easily overmatch the trash mobs; I let them surround me, swing two or three times, and they're all dead. The faster attack rate also helps prevent your attacks from being interrupted while you are doing the lead-in animation. Of course, I expect ground smash will be useful later on, so I am making sure to keep it in a socket at all times so when I do need it, it will be fully leveled.

Also, I am wondering If it will be worthwhile to respec out of the Blood Magic keystone down the line and switch to blood magic support gems. That way you can load up on the two str-only auras (one of which grants a tasty 1-1.5% life regeneration), reserve a bunch of mana you don't care about, and still be able to spam attacks that theoretically cost an insignificant amount of health. Thoughts?
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Based on the tree posted would this be a good start?

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBDjwUcRkuIQIhVSftKS4q9jpSPfxQUFRJVbVYY18_Z5tyqXuMfLh82YzPns2nMKyqud3BBMbY1I_cPd-_51LvDvIv9kg=
Great guide man !
Isn't that basically what Kripparian did month ago without that wall thing he used for extra safety?

And does ground slamming through the wall still work and would go along well with this build?
Thanks for the build. :)
RIP count: sideways 8
Thanks for the guide.
I am a newbie, and this build seems viable for my first foray into the game. at least until i have better knowledge on the game mechanics.

Thank you very much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info