Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

"
BoswerLK wrote:
"
Shibby88 wrote:
I suppose this isn't a great build for invasion? Or is it doable?

judging by the rip counts, no build is doable in invasion

yeah, well said
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
I couldn't get enough INT for using wands,how can I deal with it ?
"

Get +int on your gear, or grab a +30 int node if you can sacrifice something else
"
Bars wrote:
I would probably do my tree a bit differently (more crit instead of the 3rd aura cluster), but it has nothing to do with the ranger start, the differences there are not that much. Looks fine overall. The only thing I'd definitely not pick is Leadership. Do you really need +30% aura range?

Oh yea your right I think that was a mis click . Bud for instance I have gone more attack speed allot more than the original. Bud no spel dmg and less projectile dmg and slightly mire crit chance and more aura effect inc%
But less life though

I have also missed the switch to poc so no more 2 skills? Just ek?

Damn I'm actually dying a bunch to rares/trash mobs. Even with double flask 25k armor, they still hit hard... and lightning coil 6l is so expensive.
Damn I'm actually dying a bunch to rares/trash mobs. Even with double flask 25k armor, they still hit hard... and lightning coil 6l is so expensive.

Not sure what to do Q.Q
"

The wand's physical damage is unimportant, only the attack speed matters. The highest-level wand you could possibly want is an imbued wand (188 int, will require int on gear), but there is practically no difference from an engraved wand (131 int). A 1.30 attack speed wand will also get the job done. I played with a 1.10 wand because I couldn't find anything else I could afford... Still wasn't a problem. If your currency is tight, just get yourself whatever ~10% crit chance, +spell damage wand you can afford and equip. You can even buy a vendor wand and craft it with alterations until you get +crit chance on it, even this will work.

"

Not sure what to do Q.Q

Well, you are doing something wrong, but I can't say what.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 2, 2014, 2:56:44 AM
engraved is a nice placeholder until you get more int from tree/gear. if you're gonna go with that, since it's nearly impossible to get the right engraved to drop or shop around for one (low base items are very rare in high level content), your best bet is to just run luna 3 until you get a white/blue one, and spam alts for spell damage + crit chance until you're satisfied, then yolo regal for good measure if you like

you do eventually want to hit 188 int for imbued though, so you can upgrade and get all the nice luxury mods on it for the endgame

don't pay 20c for a 2 mod wand. don't pay 20c for a 2 mod anything...ever. you could roll tyrannical for less than 20c of alts
Any way to run 4 auras? If I run 4 auras I'm left with 37 mana, not enough for barrage spam. Will a 20% reduced mana gem help at all?
"
woodyfly wrote:
Any way to run 4 auras? If I run 4 auras I'm left with 37 mana, not enough for barrage spam. Will a 20% reduced mana gem help at all?

The build uses 3 auras on mana, two 60% ones and one 40%, plus clarity on life. With sufficiently leveled clarity, if you have enough unreserved mana to cast one barrage, you can sustain it. Did you read the guide at all? Quality on the reduced mana gem doesn't affect auras, only active skills.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 2, 2014, 6:25:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info