Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

"
Bizze79 wrote:

Out of principle, I will not invest in D3: RoS. I must admit I AM a bit curious to how the story unfolds, but I want to show with my wallet that I don't like the decline of Blizzard as a gaming house. Even if they are righting some wrongs with this expansion, I wanna do what I can to give them my message.

hah

Exact same reason I didn't buy RoS. About the story... what story? :P

"
BoswerLK wrote:

...........mid tier spell damage and local acc is "wicked"? wut

Yeah, 2-3 ex wand, right... Being forced to interact with people like that, what a joy.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 2, 2014, 10:17:50 AM
"
Bars wrote:
Skill tree is broken. Life is basically never enough, the more - the better.

"
I have also missed the switch to poc so no more 2 skills? Just ek?

Didn't understand that part.

oh yea your right this should be a good one.

http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgIAAAYAXgR-BfkILg5IEZYVIBXwFfYWvxmKGY4ajxrbHNwdqiP2JDwk_SepKjgqTSzpLYMvbzGeMgk1kjpYPydGcUlRSn1KyE3jUzVVS1b6WkhabVuvXvpieWKsY0NnoGwWbEZtbG17bqpwUnC7cNVybH_GgwmD24cZh3aH24jxjDaTJ5P8lwabjZu1naOdqqZXp1ypbq7PtAy1SLXywFHEos5x0DnQ7tN-1QDWndkT3Q3hiOOE51Trju2D7g7veu_w8-r22vej-WP7CfxL_Kv8xf6P

and i meant that we first had barrage,chain,ek,CoC,life leech, and if you had a 6l you added an extra skill likke ark or artic breath. bud thats a nogo now??
"
Bars wrote:
"
BoswerLK wrote:

Yeah, 2-3 ex wand, right... Being forced to interact with people like that, what a joy.

Atleast he was kinda polite about it even if completely delusional, most of the times it's " welcome to my ignore list, you f*cking lowballer sh*t " ,and I'm not even kidding on that one. You have one chance to make an offer, which of course is then counteroffered by doubling it or you'll get ignored.
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:

Atleast he was kinda polite about it even if completely delusional, most of the times it's " welcome to my ignore list, you f*cking lowballer sh*t " ,and I'm not even kidding on that one. You have one chance to make an offer, which of course is then counteroffered by doubling it or you'll get ignored.

That's the reason why I always used poe.xyz.is search with buyout only. No reason to bother with all the retarded haggling unless it's about some uber item worth 999999 exalts - these ones are difficult to find with a listed b/o price.

"
Km1k3 wrote:

and i meant that we first had barrage,chain,ek,CoC,life leech, and if you had a 6l you added an extra skill likke ark or artic breath. bud thats a nogo now??

I would recommend Power Charge on Critical with priority over chain, and adding chain in a 6th link. There are lots of other gems you can try instead of chain, like skeletons for survivability or increased attack speed / accuracy / fireball for more balance between AOE and single target damage. But chain is the fastest pack clear skill.

Or are you using Voll's? If you have Voll's, there are lots of variations.

The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Apr 2, 2014, 11:07:12 AM
"
Kendo_PoE wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
BoswerLK wrote:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/869908

THAT is what a wicked sick coc wand looks like. and it's a 5ex b/o with a less than 2ex offer

pricing in poe is always tricky, but expecting more than a few c for what's basically a 2.5 mod wand is just idiotic

i got both wands for 3ex altogether.should give an idea of how insanely cheap it is to gear for weapons.

at level 90 with this build now have since leveled 3 times from the start of this build.hosting 77/78 maps if anyone is interested in standard.

hardly die anymore still gotta look out for chaos or bleeding though.

most important flasks
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
"
Bars wrote:

"
Km1k3 wrote:

I would recommend Power Charge on Critical with priority over chain, and adding chain in a 6th link. There are lots of other gems you can try instead of chain, like skeletons for survivability or increased attack speed / accuracy / fireball for more balance between AOE and single target damage. But chain is the fastest pack clear skill.

Or are you using Voll's? If you have Voll's, there are lots of variations.

oh oke i tought that chain was a must but i guess that was bevore vaal, and no i am not using voll's im am using a tabula rasa.

my tree was good like that? still have to devide the points
Well, I would do this if my crit with power charges was uncapped, or pick the three life and mana nodes plus other life nodes with capped crit. The thing is, you don't really need the 3rd aura cluster or that attack speed node. IMHO more crit or more life would make much more of a difference.
edit: double post
Last edited by Bars on Apr 2, 2014, 3:18:46 PM
Really loving this build, came back to PoE after a long break and enjoying it thus far (2 Exalted dropped) ^^ :)

Currently lvl 63.
Got this gear atm and was wondering if anyone had some cheap gear laying around or some ideas what I should change first on my gear/skilltree. (Ambush)

Current skilltree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYEfgX5DkgRlhXwFfYZihqPGtseGiP2JP0mlSmlKlstgy9vOlhKfU4qUEJTNVVLVi1W-lpIW69d8l76YnlirGNDZ6BtbG17cFJwu3DVcsOHGYd2jDaP-pAKlwabtZ2jnaqiLqsLrH-1SMBRwzrEoswG0O7SGdN-1QDVT9ad1tHZE90N3nfjhOdU7BjuDu967_D22vej-WP7Cfyr_MX_kw==

Thanks!
IGN = Hobbitske
Last edited by dakkazbot on Apr 2, 2014, 5:46:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info