Barrage Wonder Wanderer – how to DEMOLISH maps (1.3.X)

@LeMing
Hmm.. i think you actually not quite get what he wanted to say in here.
I made a new and very satisfying build. I’m using Flame Surge spell as a detonator skill to blow up whole packs :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158397
ing: Storm_Gaze
how do you sustain mana?
can you enlighten us why did you craft tora's return projectile to your wand? does it really help a lot? thanks bro. Really like your build :)
"
Rho378 wrote:
how do you sustain mana?

In 1.2 I had to use low level clarity on life. With 1.3 mana is not a problem with low level barrage.
"
tacata69 wrote:
can you enlighten us why did you craft tora's return projectile to your wand? does it really help a lot? thanks bro. Really like your build :)

I did it from curiosity. You can see on video that it is useful only sometimes. When a mob is at the back returned projectile can hit him and trigger spels.
Hello, I have a short question as I am new to CoC-builds.

Im using a tabula and then I got another 4L with PCoCH.

Is the meaning of this to attack with my 4L and build up Power charges, and then unleash with the 6L attack?

How does it work if I dual daggers instead and use a spell in the 4L? will the 6L trigger on crit?
Could you make a ranger version of the tree plz?

i have a 86 ranger i would like to use for this :)
Hi,i`m thinking to create this build after i just died on a ts coc ranger last night(like an idiot).
I'm playing hc so Coil is bis for me but i can`t afford a 6linked one.Do you think a wand with cold/fire leech+a doryani's with cold/ fire leech would be enough leech?
Also for power charges,considering i won`t use thief's torment,i was thinking to use HoT linked with mana leech curse on hit and assasin's mark.No room for reduced mana so do you think i`ll have enough mana to run it this way if i skip Herald of ice?Could also take charisma node for more reduced mana.
Starting to level...i`m waiting for your thoughts.
Last edited by Seryen on Jan 19, 2015, 2:51:11 AM
I like how you're picking up every single 5% life in the 'circle of life' but you're ignoring the 8% life 'written in blood' node. Ignoring that detail, is aura effect more important than mana reservation? You're using 4 points to pick up 20% aura effect and 4% reduced mana, but for those same 4 points you could take the aura nodes right above the ranger tree giving you 12% reduced mana and 8% effect, in addition to some radius (but who cares, really?).

I'd also point out that Scion would be just as viable, giving increased attack speed or increased projectile damage from her start, but sacrificing elemental damage that the shadow would get.

Finally I thank you. I think it's time that I made a dual wand/coc shadow named JimDarkmagic. To anyone getting that reference, I salute you.
Rock is overpowered, paper is fine. Scissor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info